The Royal Soldier

A/n: This is a book idea I got. So here is a little part of what's going to be in the book. Also I might change it in the book a bit...probably not though.  

A fight was happening between the small group of clones and their  two Jedi generals. The people who were attacking them was General Gervais and some droids. However, they fought in a grassy felid that they had no clue where they were...at all. 

"Surrender! Republic slime!" Growled General Gervais loudly. However, before Obi-wan could reply  an arrow got sent through the droid general's arm. "By order of the crown of  Aebotis. I order you to stand down." Said a man in armor who rode over. He wore a full suit of armor and he had two weapons. A bow and arrow in hand and a sword at his side. He rode on a black house that had a white spot between his eyes. 

"Kill him!" The general ordered and a droid was about to shoot the armored figure but a dagger was thrown through its head. 

"I shall not repeat myself. By order of the crown. Stand down." He said in a firm voice as other people in similar armor rode up next to him. The general turned his lightsabers at the knight who sighed and said, "thought so..." He raised his bow and notched an arrow he then fired it and it sailed through the air and went through the general's other arm. He did this four more times and the general fell to the ground having lost use of his legs and arms. 

The other droids were taken out by the other people on horses one droid tried to run but someone sliced the head off. "General?" Asked Rex to Anakin in a confused voice.

"I don't know Rex," Anakin replied as Obi-wan and the other clones came togeather in a small group as the group of knights rode over. "Excuse me...but where are we?" Asked Obi-wan.

"My name is  Gavin Soval a knight of Aebotis. Who are you and what business do you have here?" Asked the knight who had taken down the great droid general in less than five minutes. 

"Our ship crashed just over the ridge," Obi-wan replied. Suddenly the knight looked down and then at them. "You all have to come with us." 

"Why?" Piped up Anakin. 

"Because I am the guy who decides to shoot you dead on the spot or not. So, my suggestion is to listen to me." Gavin replied. Anakin opened his mouth but deiced to shut it. Gavin nodded and gave a hand signal to the other knights. A female knight rode over to Rex and said, "Sir. Please get on." Rex looks at Anakin who nods and he looks at the horse. Having never rode one or seen one in person he had no clue how to get on. She sighs and offers him an arm. Rex takes it and he gets pulled up by the girl. Cody, Fives, Echo, Heavy, Tub, Waxer and Boil who were all of them chuckled. Of course, the other clones needed help on the horse. Boil and Waxer had one to themselves like Fives and Echo did, but their original rides had to lead the horse. Cody and Tub rode with two other knights. 

Anakin rode on the back of the person who sliced the droids head off. She was a female knight. Under her helmet, you cloud see long blond hair. Obi-wan rode on the back of Gavin's horse. They began to make their way to the castle. 

"We do have technology if that's what you're wondering." Said Gavin to everyone. "You do? Then why aren't you using speeders or something like that?" Asked Anakin.

"Speeder's can't know if something is coming. Horses can." replied the knight Anakin rode with.

"Really?" Anakin asked. The knight nodded. "That's how we knew you were fighting where you were. The horses sensed it." 

"Cool." Said Fives. The knight who led Fives and Echo rolled his eyes. They rode on for another hour and then they reached the gates to a very large walled city. "Welcome to the kingdom of Aebotis." Said Gavin, as he rode to the gate and nodded upward and the gate opened...

to be continued in "The Royal Soldier"