Brothers

A/n: Grnbunny16 I finally wrote it!

Dark cursed as Saber and Rocket followed him down the hall. Hex and Ranger dumped them on him, and he was in no mood for their insanity. Today was the day he lost his brothers....his squad and he just wanted peace and quiet. However Saber and Rocket can't understand the concept of that, well they can but they chose not to.

Suddenly a clone who was reading a book bumped into Dark. He fell back on the floor and Dark just staggered back a bit. Dark growled lowly at them and stormed away before he could apologize. The clone stood up and picked up his book. "What's wrong with him?" He asked Rocket and Saber.

"Mr. Grumpy. Is grumpy." Saber said. "I'm Saber by the way."
"I'm Rocket." Said Rocket.

"I'm Shadow. So who was Mr. Grumpy?" He asked.

"Oh. You know that clone who took down that Sith and rogue Jedi. Also he can somehow fight force users and be fine, and he's really strong and people are scared of him?" They asked together.

"Yeah." He said.

"That's him, Dark." Said Rocket. Shadow nodded and looked at him. Dark... Dark....why did that name so familiar to him. He suddenly started after him and Dark stopped as he heard Shadow following him.

"What?" He asked in a low grumble.

"I know this sounds weird...but you seem familiar to me..." he said rubbing the side of his neck. Showing a scar he had that was the same scar that Smile had. Smile had gotten it during a training exercises.

Dark was about to tell him get lost when he froze. He saw the scar. It was impossible. Smile was dead. He died in Dark's arms...it couldn't be....could it?

"Hey? Are you okay?" Shadow asked looking at Dark who looked like he saw a ghost. "I'm...fine..." he stuttered. "Where did you get that scar?" He asked his voice growing quiet.

Shadow looked at it and said, "I think I got it during a training thing.... don't remember much of my past though."

"What do you remember?" He asked.

"Three other squad members and myself went on a mission and I then I don't remember anything except a brother telling me it'll be okay...and then just black." He said.

Dark bit his bottom lip and took a chance. "Smile?" He asked in a small voice that was loud enough for both Dark and Shadow to hear.

Suddenly Shadow ran at Dark and hugged him tightly. "65!" He said happily hugging him tighter. Very few actually knew what his number used to be his name. Dark suddenly smiled and hugged Shadow back. Dark was actually really smiling in the view of Saber and Rocket who ran away screaming bloody murder since they thought Dark got possessed my some alien viruses.

Shadow just held onto Dark and didn't let go and neither did Dark. He finally got his little brother back.

A/n: So Shadow is Grnbunny16 oc but when doing an rp we ended up making Smile Shadow so Dark got his little brother back!!!!