Todomatsu

Lazily lounging on your couch, you absentmindedly flicked through channels. It was a beautiful sunny day, but you didn't feel like spending it outside. 

Summer wasn't exactly your favourite season. It was way too hot, and to avoid sweating to death you had to wear less, which you weren't all too comfortable with doing. Plus, seeing all those other people being so comfortable and confident in their own skin made you feel worse. 

So, you decided you'd be spending it inside, but you weren't enjoying it.

You heard a muffled ding  coming from under the cushion next to you. Without looking, you felt around for it, quickly fishing out your phone. The screen was lit up with a message from a person you were surprised to see texting you. 

💓Todomatsu💓: Heeey! You're not busy today, right~? Let's hang out! ✌️

A smile crept up on your face, and you replied:

You: I'm not doing much, I surprised you're not doing anything though.

Unlike you, Todomatsu seemed to quite popular. He was good at talking to people easily, which you both admired and envied. 

💓Todomatsu💓: Ehh? What's that supposed to mean?! I always have time           for you!

You rolled your eyes, you could just imagine the pout he had on his face. 

💓Todomatsu💓: Anyways, let's go shopping! I saw this outfit last week that would look so cute on you! 

You licked your lips nervously. You wearing something somewhat eye catching? People would be staring... 

Almost as if he was feeling your hesitation through the phone, you saw he texted again.

💓Todomatsu💓: Please?! I promise it'll be fun, and I really need to get away from my brothers right now. You're my last hope! 🙏

You let out a sigh of defeat, and sent him your answer:

You: Oh, alright. I'll meet you there. 

💓Todomatsu💓: Success! Thank you~ 😘

                     ____________________________________________

You sat by the fountain outside of the shopping centre, keeping your eyes on your phone to not attract attention. You were regretting agreeing to this little outing since you already felt boiling hot in your stuffy track suit. If you were to fall into the cool fountain right now, you wouldn't complain. Well, other than the embarrassment that would come with it.

"Y/n-chan! Sorry I'm late!" You heard a cheery voice, and looked up.

Todomatsu was jogging towards you in his usual going out attire, with pink shorts and a white shirt, with a matching pink tie. He also included his hat.

"Where you waiting long?" He asked, and you shook your head.

"No, it's fine. You just wanted to say those date lines, didn't you?" You seemed to have caught him out because he just giggled and looked side to side.

"Eh, not at all~ unless you're counting this as a date." He winked, getting back at you. He was good.

"Oh shush. Anyways, what made you want to leave your brothers so bad?" You questioned, and his cute demeanour changed at the thought of them.

You were the only friend of Todomatsu's who knew about his brothers and hadn't left him. You didn't exactly blame the others for retreating, those nice girls Aida and Sacchi spoke less to Todomatsu after seeing the havoc his brothers put upon the café they all worked at.