Choromatsu + Hellebore

Since Choromatsu was an adult now, he had freedom to do as he pleased. He told himself he'd get a well-paying job, move out, and maybe get married. Even though he had this plan, the days passed on without any of this happening.

Some days he'd find himself anxious about it. He was already a twenty-something adult and hadn't got one job? Him and his brothers must be an embarrassment to society! 

He expressed his thoughts to siblings, but they either brushed him off of laughed in his face, mainly his eldest brother Osomatsu. It's not like he wanted to nag, but they couldn't live their parents forever! Still, they wouldn't listen.

The only person who could soothe his worries was his friend, Y/n. Although they didn't meet under great circumstances, your friendly attitude calmed him from the gloomy outcome of his dead.

He thought back, cringing on how he spilled his hot coffee on you. You were wearing a white shirt at the time too, and it stained. Even so, you just gave him a warm smile and told him it was all right. 

Since then, it seemed like the world wanted you two to keep bumping into each other. At first Choromatsu was against it. He was embarrassed about how things went on your first meeting, and didn't want to show his face to you ever again. 

You ended up seeing him anyway, noticing his face flush and his eyes have a panicked look. Unlike Choromatsu you had no trouble talking to people, and struck conversation right away. You were hungry at the time, and invited him out for a lunch. After that, you just because good friends.

Choromatsu didn't relax so easily around strangers, especially girls, but you gave such a comforting aura it felt like he had known you forever. He needed up spilling things like his love for street fighter and complaining loudly about his life without even thinking about it. Every time he did he'd freeze up and wait for you to laugh or look at him in disgust, but you only encouraged him to speak more about himself. 

He felt his face go warm. 'Jeez, why am I like this...'

Hearing the loud noise from his rowdy brothers downstairs, he decided he had to have a change of scenery. This was so he could relax! He definitely wasn't hoping he'd meet you along the way...

Taking a wall around town actually helped clear his worried mind, as the familiar streets calmed him. Even better, he noticed a flier posted on some walls, looking to be an advertisement for a Nyaa-chan concert coming up in a few months. Choromatsu couldn't stop the excitement from showing on his face, and actually jumped a few feet in the air. 

Today would have been great, if he didn't hear laughing coming from behind him. Choromatsu froze, slightly turning his head to see two older looking men pointing at him. They looked popular and fashionable, nothing like him... 

He started to feel sweat gather on his face, and he turned his eyes away from them, hoping they'd leave. Unfortunately, they didn't. 

"Ah, it's one of those shows, right? I bet him and his friends try get front row seats to sneak a peak up her skirt." One said, smirking.

The other laughed loudly, not trying to quiet himself at all. "Why else would they go? That cat girl is shit anyway." 

Choromatsu clenched his fists. They can make fun of him, he can take it, but how could they insult Nyaa-chan like that?! Moreover, he'd never be so rude to her! 

He turned to them, ready to give them a piece of his mind, only to see they had been staring him down with an intimidating stare. Choromatsu felt his hands grow sweaty.

"Hah, you don't have anything to say right? You otakus have no balls." 

What was happening? If Osomatsu said anything to him like this, he'd be able to speak him mind no problem, so why?