Choromatsu x Shy!Idol!Reader

A loud sigh entered the air. "If I got a job, I could get all the idol stuff I wanted." Choromatsu thought aloud. "And if I got my own place, I could display it all too! Then it wouldn't get broken..."

A poster caught his eye as he walked. "Oh, I would definitely get some of Angel's merch too!" 

Angel was a new idol on the scene, but got immensely popular in a short time. 'Angelic☆Guidance' got played on the radio many times, and due to that she had many fans. Choromatsu swore down that he was Nyaa-chan's number one fan... But Angel was too sweet for this world! 

If he were to somehow meet her, he'd without a doubt be a gentleman. But as if that would ever happen!  

His thoughts were cut off when he spotted a large crowd. They were so loud it was easy to hear them even from where he was standing. 

"Did you really see her?"

"I did! But she just vanished. Damn it, I wanted an signature..."

"I can't believe I saw an idol just walking around... I must be blessed!"

'An idol? Just casually walking around?' Choromatsu shook his head. 'Unlikely. They would've had at least had security or something.' 

He continued his own walk, ignoring the crowd. Today was pretty boring though, and job hunting didn't work out... If he did run into an idol, it'd turn his day around. 

As he passed a corner, something collided with him. He fell back on the pavement with a thump.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't see there." A voice nervously apologised. "Here, let me help you."

Still wrapping his head around what happened, Chroomatsu grabbed hold without much thought and was pulled up to his feet. 

"It's fine, but you should be more careful!" He reprimanded. "You could have easily... Huh? I feel like I've seen your face before..."

His only reply was a startled look, and before anything else could be said there was a distant shout. 

"I think I saw her go that way!"

Still with a grip on Choromatsu's hand, he was pulled into a crevice between two stores, hidden by overarching shadows. A crowd of people ran into view, looking around.

"Where'd she go? She just disappeared!"

"Aw man..."

"Maybe she flew away with her angel wings." One joked. The rest sighed and the crowd dispersed.

Angel wings...? And he recognised her face. 

"Wait, you?!" Choromatsu started, but a hand covered his mouth.

"Please don't say anything!" You begged. "Promise you'll stay quiet?"

He nodded quickly, and you sighed. 

"S-Sorry for all of this. I didn't mean to drag you in, but I was afraid you'd say something." You explained.

"So you're really-?"

"It is, I'm Angel." You confirmed, looking sheepish.

Choromatsu was in awe. "Wow... U-Uh, I mean- it's just strange. I didn't think I'd ever get to meet you!" 

You wrung your hands nervously. "Well... My managers talked about meet n' greets but... I'm not ready for that."

"Huh? Not ready?" 

You nodded. "Could we talk somewhere else?"

                                                                               ****

Although it was sunny, you kept your hood up and your head down. People now passed by without a care. You explained how your hood fell down and somebody saw your face, and you completely panicked and ran. Your face was pink as you told the story.

"Even though I'm an idol... I can't handle strangers well." You began to mumble. "Concerts on their own make my hands shake, but talking to them face to face would make me faint."

"I-I'm sure that won't happen." Choromatsu tried to reassure. "But if it so anxiety-inducing for you, why did you become an idol?"

You looked lost for words. "That's... Well..."

There was no further explanation. Choromatsu smacked his palm against his face. Why was he so bad at talking to girls?! And an idol at that! Did his practice in daydreams do nothing for him?

"I love to sing." You piped up finally, looking at your shoes. "Someone in industry heard me one day and that's led me to now."

"Huh..." Choromatsu hummed. "And you agreed?"

"I was reluctant at first, but I thought... This is a one time chance, right? And I thought maybe it'd held me with my shyness." You sighed deeply. "But instead I feel like it's only getting worse."

 Choromatsu nodded a long thoughtfully. "Maybe it's because you suddenly threw yourself into things?" He guessed. "N-No offence!"

"You might have a point..." You responded, feeling despondent at the realisation. "But I can't go back now. I think my manager is tired of me too. I've let people down..."

There was a hand on your shoulder. It belonged to Choromatsu.

"That's not true!" He said. "You just need to start from the basics and work your way up. Like training for a concert!"

At your silence gaze he noticed what he had done, and his hand flew back. "S-Sorry, I didn't... Well, I just think it's important that you know that, that's all!" 

Knowing he was just as nervous as you, it calmed your neves somewhat. "I think you're right. But it might take some time... And my manager wants to host a meet n'greet soon." 

"Well, I can help." Choromatsu said. "You're already talking to me, so that's one step forward. Maybe next you could talk to shop clerks." 

Seeing your panicked expression, he quickly spoke up. "I could be there too, if you want!"

"That'd make me feel better." Your shoulders deflated, as if you had been holding in a breath. "Thank you... Ah, I just realised I don't know your name."

He chuckled sheepishly. "I forgot to introduce myself... I'm Choromatsu."

"It's nice to meet you." Shakily, you held out your hand he shook it. After doing so you stared at your fingers in awe. "I did it! You've already begun to help me, Choromatsu-san."

"I didn't do much..." He scratched his burning cheek. You even cuter in real life! 

You laughed, easily more comfortable. "I'm happy to have your guidance. It looks like you're the angel here!"

Choromatsu wasn't sure what happened next, but he heard you worriedly calling his name in darkness. Something that adorable that wasn't good for his heart. 

                       _______________________________________________

A/N: 

As I mentioned before I had lost interest in Osomatsu-San but I also said I'd write some once in a while. And then two years passed... I'm very sorry about that. It's just hard to write for something you're not passionate about, and I had put that energy into something else.

I've started to like Osomatsu-san again, but it's more of a casual interest. This time I really will drop in and write something! It won't be common but I hope you enjoy it. These two ones were old requests I said I'd get to, but it took some time, I'm sorry about that as well. 

Thanks for the support! ♡