Matsuno Brothers x Chubby!Reader

Having six boyfriends could be tough, but you'd be lying if you said you weren't happy. They could get into arguments with each other over the littlest of things but were totally in sync when it came to showing you love and affection.

Today was no different, as you received a call from a familiar contact. The person who picked up was someone you weren't expecting though.

"Hey Y/n-chan~" 

You took a moment to reply because of your surprise. "Osomatsu?!"

"Yep! Your #1 boyfriend!" He happily answered. You couldn't help but smile.

"Did you steal Todomatsu's phone again? You know he hates that." You lightly scolded. You heard him whine over the speaker.

"But it's not fair! He gets to contact you whenever!" 

You giggled. "It's because he has a phone, silly." 

He took a second to respond. It seemed like the sound of your laugh caused him to forget how to speak. 

Soon he spoke again. "Yeah, but this is too convenient not to do!" 

You playfully rolled your eyes at his response even though he couldn't see it. 

"That reminds me, wanna go on a date?" 

You felt your face flush. "A d-date?" 

"You stuttered! That's so cute, hehe." He giggled. "We don't spend that much time together alone, my brothers  are always there! So please?"

It was true that you often spent time with all if them together. The thought of being alone with on of them made you a bit nervous though.

"U-um, I don't know..." 

"Please?! I promise it'll be fun!" He begged sounding desperate.

You sighed. "Well, okay..." 

He cheered. "Woohoo! I'll come over to your house!" 

Before you could respond, he hung up.

                         _____________________________________________

You weren't sure what kind of date it'd be, but you wanted to wear something nice anyway. Looking in the mirror you found yourself blushing. You wondered if Osomatsu would like it...

Ding dong 

'Wait, he's here already?!'  You hadn't prepared yourself mentally yet!

Still, you didn't want to keep waiting, so you answered the door with shaking hands. 

He already had a happy expression but it lit up when he saw you, his cheeks and ears going a light shade of red. 

"W-woah..." 

You started to feel anxious when he didn't say anything, fiddling with the edge of your clothing. 

"Does it look strange...?" 

He snapped out of his daze, shaking his head frantically. 

"N-no, you're cute! Super cute!!" The words spilled out of his mouth before he could stop them, and his went even redder. You giggled at him, glad you weren't the only embarrassed one. 

He ruffled his hair. "Ah jeez, let's just go already!"

He grabbed your hand and gently pulled you outside with him. Before you walked away with him you locked the door behind you. 

Both of started to walk down the street with Osomatsu absentmindedly swinging your arm slighly with his.

Feeling the warm grip on your hand made you butterflies in your stomach, and you looked at the ground with an unconscious smile on your face.