Choromatsu x Idol!Reader

Being a fan of idols, Choromatsu would usually follow the latest news and up-and-coming idols, one slowly going up the charts known as Kitsune who specialised in traditional but still upbeat Japanese music. 

His brothers didn't share the same love for Idols that he did, so he usually kept his hobbies to himself, until he found out you were a fan as well. While visiting your house one day he found some Kitsune merchandise, such as apparel and key chains. He figured you were embarrassed about it, as when you came in and saw him looking at the items you appeared visibly nervous.

Choromatsu made sure to reassure you, knowing how it felt to be ridiculed for liking idols. He rambled on about how talented they were, and how you had good taste until you had finally smiled again. The sight of it was enough to make him shut his mouth and just stare at you, scared that if he blinks it'd disappear. 

Since then he's been feeling giddy, happy than his interests matched with yours. His brothers could make fun of him all they wanted, nothing could change how ecstatic he felt!

He was spending another day at home pretending to look for work, when he saw an ad in the magazine he was reading. 

[Kitsune Concert! Tickets on sale!]

Choromatsu gasped, sitting up from his previous position on the couch. His younger bother Todomatsu rose an eyebrow at him.

"What's up with you Choromatsu-niisan? Actually, don't answer. I don't care."

'Why ask then...'  Choromatsu thought to himself with a grumble, but returned his attention to the rectangle box on the magazine page. Sale ends... Tomorrow?!

He took a quick glance at the clock. 'Alright, I have some time...'

"Todomatsu, give me your phone." Choromatsu said, reading over the address on the advertisement. 

As expected, the youngest brother didn't comply. "Huh? Why? Go rent a-"

"Not for that!" Choromatsu replied with annoyance. 

"Why else would you need it? You don't have friends." Todomatsu responded with a smug smile. The third eldest resisted the urge to swing his fist.

"I do!" Choromatsu argued. "A-Anyway I need it... To order..."

"Huh? What'd you say?"

"To order Kitsune tickets!!" Was Choromatsu's outburst, his eyes squeezed shut.

Todomatsu was a bit disappointed it wasn't something more interesting, but finally handed over the phone with a sigh.

"Fine, but hurry up!" Todomatsu said, walking out of the room. 

With his embarrassment fading, Choromatsu had his mind set on getting two tickets.

                       ______________________________________________

After lining up for a couple of hours and finally collecting the tickets, Choromatsu started to have some second thoughts. The coffee he had been drinking to keep himself awake didn't help his over reactive imagination. What of you slapped the tickets out his hands, or slapped him?! 

The rational side of him (what was left) made him think otherwise. When he was  at your house, you had a ton of Kitsune merchandise! Going to her concert would probably be a dream for you, and on the plus side, this kind of seemed like a d-date...

'D-Don't think like that! Friends go to places together too!' Choromatsu reprimanded himself. The concert was next week, so he had sometime to work up the courage to actually ask... And maybe getting some sleep, as well.