Karamatsu x Sick!Reader

The bright white walls and the constant fragrance of cleaning supplies were usually the first things that get people's attention, as it wasn't what everyone was used to. For you, it was the opposite. 

You've always been quite sickly, and always in and out of the hospital. The gown they'd give to patients was something you begun to wear more than your usual clothes. It would have been a lonely life, always staring out of the window next to you and wishing things were different, if it wasn't for your boyfriend.

It wasn't that your family and friends never visited, it's just that Karamatsu made it a habit to always visit. Even if you didn't feel like talking yourself, he'd be fine with that and tell you about that wacky things his brothers did or simply be company by your side. 

"My love! You're looking as beautiful as always!" He greeted, sitting in his usual seat by your bed. 

You smiled wearily at him. His compliments were always appreciated,but you felt that they weren't true. From the times you've seen your reflection in something you knew that your face showed just how sick you were.

"Thank you, Kara." You replied. He took your frail hand in his own, and began to rub his thumb in circles on your cold skin. 

He returned the smile. "How is my gorgeous flower?"

Your shoulders lifted and fell in a shrug. "... The same as usual. But thanks for coming to visit." 

"Of course I'd come, for I myself would wither if not for the presence of my little bluebell!" He replied. Most people would have no idea what he said, but understanding his dramatic way of speaking was just second nature to you now.

"Hahah, well I'd be the same." Your hands were starting to feel warmer just from his touch. "How have you been?"

"Hmhm, life is indeed a roller coaster. However for me... I have been doing nothing besides stay at home. I have no plans, after all!"

You giggled. "I see." Although you were happy, you couldn't help but feel a bit sour. "... It must be nice to use your time so freely..."

Karamatsu's thick eyebrows rose up past his dark fringe as he immediately shook his head, "I'm sorry, my dear! Ah, what a guilty man I am for hurting his lady...!"

You started to feel a built guilty yourself, squeezing his hand with  as much strength as you could muster. "No, no! Sorry, I didn't mean..."

Karamatsu pressed a finger to yours lips with dramatic gusto, and gave off the aura of gaudy sparkles. You smiled a bit at the scene.

"Non, non honey, I spoke out of turn. Now then, shall I cut you some apples?"

"Sure, if you'll have some too." You replied. His face brightened, and the atmosphere returned to its usual calmness. 

To say you were used to your hospital room was true, but it was also honest to say you were sick of it, and even felt trapped at times. Knowing that there was nothing you could do about it didn't help your feelings of helplessness either, as you couldn't just change the strength of your body with a snap of your fingers. Even that'd hurt you a bit. 

However with Karamatsu with your side those feelings would momentarily change. For a while the feeling of wistfulness escaped you and you were able to enjoy the small quality of life you had, although the constant never-ending pain you felt was still present. 

Karamatsu cut the apple into cute rabbit shapes, and persisted on feeding you ou himself. It was a bit embarrassing, but seeing the practically glow flu cheery face of your boyfriend made you go ahead and let him do so. It was worth it too see him blush a bit when you offered to do the same.