Choromatsu x Shy!Reader

Being close friends with the sextuplets, they understood you sometimes found it hard to say what was on your mind. This included admitting your crush on a certain brother.

They noticed the way your eyes would rest on him often, and a fond smile would find it's way on your face without you meaning to. The only one who didn't notice was Choromatsu, who happened to be the object of your affections. 

It frustrated the remaining brothers to no end to find that not only would Choromatsu not notice how your face flushed pink whenever he even walked in the room, or when your eyes would brighten when he spoke directly to you, but that he actually returned the feelings but did nothing about them!

It was bad enough that they were jealous that girl liked him, but seeing him not doing anything annoyed them even more. So, they came up with a plan to force you two together, and hopefully it'd help the both of you be less dense.

They invited you over to their house to hang out, and you accepted, happy to spend time with them. 

"Oh, you're here!" Osomatsu grinned, pulling you into the house. 

You smiled, somewhat embarrassed with the warm welcome. 

"Well, you did invite me..." You replied modestly, and Osomatsu laughed.

Hearing your voice, the brothers went into the hall to meet you, each with their unique greetings.

Jyushimatsu shoved Osomatsu out of the way, pulling you into his arms. 

"Y/n-chan, you're here!!" He exclaimed, squeezing you. 

You coughed, feeling uncomfortable. Before you could mention it, someone else did.

"Hey, Jyushimatsu! Stop squeezing her so tight." An annoyed voice called.

After being let go, you looked up and were met with the eyes of Choromatsu. 

"Sorry about that, he gets too excited sometimes." He apoligised. 

You shook your head almost frantically. "No, it's all right! I didn't mind..."

Silence started to settle between you two, and the brothers exchanged looks.

"Say, aren't you hungry Y/n-chan? Want me to get you something?" Todomatsu asked, looking sincere. Unknown to you, he had a plan, which four of his brothers figured out.

"I'm not really..." You were interrupted.

Osomatsu put a hand on your shoulder and leaned in close to your face. 

"You're not hungry? I don't mind feeding you myself, y'know." He offered smoothly, smiling at you.

Choromatsu looked both shocked and disgusted, grabbing Osomatsu by his hood and pulling him away from him.

"Hey, would you stop that?!" He said loudly, pointing at him.

Osomatsu couldn't keep the grin off his face. "What? I'm just asking."

You stepped in before things got too heated. 

"Um, it's okay C-Choromatsu-kun..." You told him quietly, looking up at him. His angry demeanor faded and his eyes went wide. His mouth started to open and close, but he wasn't making any noise. 

Osomatsu sighed as he watched his brother. He really was hopeless. Lucky for him, he has his eldest brother to help! (And the other ones too.)

He clapped his hands together then rubbed his finger under his nose.

"Well, it's no fun stayin' around here. Let's get to the living room!" He said, already making his way into said room. You followed, and on the way Todomatsu bumped into you, apologising.