Kamimatsu x Reader

Today you were going on a date with your boyfriend Kamimatsu. He was quite mysterious in that everything he did was perfect, and especially interesting due to how his existence even came about. You always knew the Matsuno brothers as sextuplets and not septuplets, but Kamimatsu acted as though he was always there. 

You didn't think about it too much, as the Matsuno's were definitely a little strange anyway. You were just happy you met him, even if his constant perfection could be off-putting to some. To you, he was just someone you loved and enjoyed being with. That's why you wanted to make him happy with an impeccable date, since he was always making it the best for you. 

You arrived at the doorstep of the Matsuno residence, pressing the doorbell. Not too long after the door slid open, the white clad Matsuno smiling at you calmly as ever. His eyes the colour of precious topaz were filled with kindness. 

"Ah, Y/n-chan. It's so nice to see you." He greeted warmly. 

You nodded at him with a smile of your own. "Same to you!" 

As you spoke your eyes wandered down the hall to living room where you could see the rest of the brothers lounging around. They usually did that, but the aura seemed quite different. Also, was it just you, or was there a unified mumbling about a failed murder attempt...? It might be best to ignore it. 

"Well, shall we be going? I'm quite excited for our date." He said charmingly. 

"O-Oh, yeah!" You stepped aside to allow him to join you on the path, him sliding the door over to its original place. Just as soon as he did, his hand was in yours. 

It wasn't like it was unknown to you, but the way he did it so confidentially, not to mention how gentle his hands were, made you pretty embarrassed. Still, it definitely wasn't unwelcome! 

"I thought since it's nice out today, we can just walk around!" You proposed the idea, feeling a bit anxious about his upcoming answer. 

Kamimatsu nodded with a smile. "That sounds great. I'm fine with anything as long as I'm with you." 

Were your palms getting sweaty? They felt super sweaty! How could he say stuff like that so smoothly?!

Trying to disguise your sudden panic, you scratching the side of your face with a nervous laugh. "Ah, haha... W-Well, let's get going!"

                              _________________________________________

After your previous blabbering due to your state of nerves, you were starting to feel a bit more comfortable now that the date was finally beginning. You were worried perhaps it wouldn't be fun, or it wouldn't be up to his standards. Your thoughts seemed to be wrong though as Kamimatsu just seemed happy to have your company, and the weather was good too! Overall, it was a strong start!

... It was. 

As humans often take walks, the same goes for dogs as well. An especially big and excited dog came running towards you both as what seemed to be the speed of sound itself. Its leash followed, being dragged across the ground uselessly as the wearer only continued it's high speed chase with nothing. 

The dog broke Kamimatsu's and yours connected hands, the force of it making you stumble forward. Kamimatsu leaned forward to pull you back up, but it was too late. The two of you landed in a puddle.

As if that wasn't enough, the owner of the canine was rushing in the same direction, and stepped on your hand in their panic to catch their dog. 

Kamimatsu helped you get up and steady yourself, a sympathetic look on his face. "Y/n-chan, are you alright?"