Devil!Osomatsu x Reader [2]

So far, today hasn't been great. With all the excitement and strangeness from the night before, the moment your head hit the pillow you went into a deep sleep. So when you had woke up, for just a moment you forgot the events that had transpired. That was until you saw it staring you right in the face.

Osomatsu, both a devil and a nuisance, was still in your house, in your room, giving you the fright of you life, at eight in the morning. You scolded him for scaring you, to which he replied with a half hearted apology, only laughing about how funny your reaction was.

Since you woke up he had bothering you, complaining that he was bored the whole night. You sighed as you placed bread in the toaster.

"C'mon, I'm a guest y'know! Treat me with more respect!!" He whined. 

You rubbed your tired eyes in response. There was a silence, which was soon broken by his complaining again.

"Don't ignore me!"

You flicked the switch on the toaster, finally turning to him. "I'm still tired, Osomatsu. You're hard work."

"Heh, har-"

You ignored him, smoothly cutting him off. "Anyway, I have work. If you're not going to leave, just... I don't know, watch TV or something."

"Ehh? Even that's boring. I've been around a while, y'know." He replied, then continued as his voice got quieter. "... Alone."

What he said tugged a bit at your heart strings, causing you to direct your gaze to the floor. '... That's true. Maybe I'm being too mean.' 

You sighed. "... Okay, I get it."

He blinked at you, looking comical as he did so. "Really? I can come with?!"

"Wait, I didn't say-"

Osomatsu's face lit up, lifting his arms in the air and wrapped them around you. "Alright!" 

You'd argue against it, but the feeling of him being so close made you falter with your questioning. You couldn't exactly think straight with his cheeks pressed against yours like that! 

His skin was warm, too, which was an interesting thing to note. You had always imagined devils to ice cold from all the books you read, but it seemed that they were either wrong, or Osomatsu was a special case.

While thinking about, you sniffed the air. It smelt like... Burning.

"My breakfast!" 

                              ___________________________________________

 And so, with an empty stomach and a mind full of complaints of your own, you went to work with a presence following closely behind. Osomatsu had proudly stated that he could turn invisible at will, which made you think back bitterly at the seance failure. 

'No point thinking about it now...' You thought to yourself. '... But, I wonder if Aida and Sacchi will still talk to me like normal.'

"Hey! Don't ignore me again! What am I, invisible?!"

If you knew exactly where he was, you'd shoot him a glare. Turns out you didn't need to as you heard him chuckle to himself. "Oh, yeah, I am. Heheh!"

You sighed for what seemed to be the fiftieth time today, and it wasn't even lunch yet! It was clear that it was going to be a long day.

You were right in thinking so, as the whole day while taking orders from customers Osomatsu would add often comment of the customer's appearance, which although you hated to admit it, it made you hold back a laugh. You couldn't see it yourself, but finally seeing you look a least a bit happy was all Osomatsu wanted.