Akumatsu x Reader

Ever since you were young, you had a front row seat to the Matsuno  shenanigans as you were a friend of theirs. As they grow up they were a little less hyper, instead lazing about most days. Today there seemed to be a ruckus though. 

You had a small job of delving papers, so as usual you were passing the Matsuno household when you heard a yell close by. It sounded like Karamatsu.

Looking up, you saw him on the roof, holding a shiny guitar close to his chest. He looked incredibly happy, waving at you. Smiling, you waved back.

You decided to take a break and decided to visit the brothers. As expected, Jyushimatsu answered the door, but something seemed different.

"Ah, Y/n-chan." He greeted, bowing his head slightly.

You nodded at him, peering inside the house. "Is everything okay? It's actually kinda quiet here."

"Yeah, everything's fine." He answered. His calm tone made you wonder if that was true. 

Jyushimatsu closed the door after you, walking into the living room area. Following him, you saw Ichimatsu sitting by the table, looking more tired than usual.

"Ichimatsu? You okay?" You asked, tilting your head. 

He nodded wordlessly, staring at the wall. You furrowed your eyebrows, but deforestation you could question it, the door opened. 

Todomatsu trudged into the living room, sitting down at the table. Like Ichimatsu, his face was blank and devoid of any emotion. 

You watched them, getting frustrated with their actions. What happened to make them like this? 

"... Hey, where's Osomatsu and Choromatsu?" 

Todomatsu shrugged. "Dead, maybe. I'm jealous." 

'Woah, something's up.' You thought. 

It was strange having total silence in the Matsuno household, as they were always talkative, except Ichimatsu. Almost on que, the three eldest came downstairs. Karamatsu was the only want who looked like he was still inact with his emotions. 

"Oh, Y/n-chan." Choromatsu greeted. Usually he'd stutter a bit, but he was completely relaxed, in a exhausted way.

You gave him a wave. "Hi, guys. Um... Is something wrong?" 

Osomatsu, after being quiet for a while suddenly groaned loudly and ruffled his hair. "That stupid Kamimatsu!!"

"Kamimatsu...?" You repeated, confused. 

Karamatsu let out a tired chuckle. "Yes, our new brother." 

You gaped at them. "What?! Matsuyo had another son? When?!"

The third son sighed, shaking his head. "If he was just a baby, it'd be fine..." 

"He's the same age as us, said he was made from our 'kindness' or whatever!" Osomatsu complained. 

You stayed silent. 'Made from their kindness...? Well, they are Matsuno's.'

It wasn't the weirdest thing that's happened to them. "What's the problem with him?"

Todomatsu finally spoke up. "There isn't. He's perfect."

"He paid the our tab at Chibita's." Osomatsu said with a frown.

Jyushimatsu nodded, pupils dilated. "And he threw the ball really high when we were playing baseball."

"He set up a date with me and a bunch of girls." Todomatsu voiced.