Devil!Osomatsu x Reader [1]

Being a bit of a fan of the unknown, you were intrigued by ghost stories and mysterious happenings. Your friends just thought of it a coincidences or simply lies people told, but you believed them to be true. 

They did find it fun to listen to you gush about them, so when you found a dusty book in the library you called them over to your house. They agreed, and you spent some time setting things up.

The book itself was interesting enough, but one thing caught your eye. It held details about seances, as well as information on summoning, something you've always been curious about. If you could do it perfectly, you could prove that stuff like this was real! 

Besides, you needed three people for the seance, so you needed them to come over either way. 

There was a knock on your door, and out of excitement you rushed over, opening it right away.

"Just in time, I finished the circle!" You said. 

Being late, your friends yawned almost in sync. "Y/n-chan, it's late... Wait, circle?"

You led them both inside, showing the salt circle on your hardwood floors. Aida sighed. "How much salt did you have on you, Y/n-chan...?"

"I had to go the shop for more. Anyways, I marked the places where you'll stand." You replied, pointing to the spots on the floor where you placed cushions.

Sacchi's eyes widened. "W-Wait, you want us to actual do this?!"

"Yeah, We need three people." You answered bluntly, bringing up the book.

Aida and Sacchi looked over the page, exchanging looks with one another. 

"... Are you sure this isn't just made up? Plus, you've kinda wasted a lot of salt." Aida said to you.

Sacchi nodded in agreement. "This could just be a big waste of time." 

You shook your head. "No, it'll work! I've looked through all the steps, so it'll work for sure!" You promised.

They glanced at each other once again before nodding with a sigh.

"Well... Okay, if you really want to try it." Sacchi said after a while.

Your face lit up and you quickly bowed. "Thank you!"

"You don't have to bow! A-Anyway, what do we need to do?" Aida asked, putting her hands on your shoulders.

According to the book the room had to be dark as possible, which you had already prepared for by shutting all your curtains and turning off the lights. The next step was to place the book in the centre, while the three participants stood in their places reciting the words from the page. 

After ushering the reluctant Aida and the unenthusiastic Sacchi to their places, you taught them the phrase for them to recite. It was simple enough, but you all had to it at the same time for it to work. 

After they learnt the chant, you carefully placed the book in the centre of the circle without disrupting the pattern of the salt.

You took a breath in to calm yourself, then started to speak. Aida and Sacchi joined in, the same words being spoken at the same pace. When you finished the words, the person who had set up the circle had to ask who was there.

You almost couldn't get the words out from your excitement, but managed to speak in a steady tone. "Who is there?' You asked.

Silence followed. You licked your dry lips, trying it again.

"Who is there?"

There was still no answer, the only sound being heard was the viscous blowing the wind outside.