~☆Beach Special☆~

Since the Summer season was soon drawing to a close, your boyfriend decided to call you and invite you out to the beach, and you accepted. 

When you both arrived, the sky was clear from clouds, and the sun was shining brightly. The sound of the ocean waves calmed you and the sand felt soft and warm under your feet. The both you set up a parasol not too far from the shore and some towels to rest on.

                                                                Osomatsu 

Just as you sat down, Osomatsu was already nestling close to you, throwing his arm around your shoulders.

"Hey, you'll get hot if you're all covered up like that! We're on the beach remember?" He joked, giving you his cheeky smile.

You felt embarrassed as he pointed it out, but complied, pulling your top over your head to reveal part of your swimsuit. You were starting to get hot being all covered, even with it being light clothing.

When you turned back to Osomatsu, expecting him to flirt with you, instead you saw his face completely red, with his mouth wide open. The sight made you giggle.

Hearing your cute laugh made him snap out of it, and he bashfully rubbed his nose. His meek demeanour quickly changed however, as he lifted up a bottle of sunscreen and offered to rub it on you with a wink. 

                                                               Karamatsu

Knowing your boyfriend, you knew he was going to try show off for you at any given moment. He told you in his usual dramatic fashion how he was going to surf the gorgeous waves, basking in the sun. He asked if you'd like to join him, but you weren't too sure about it. Instead, you told him you'd watch him from your spot.

Just as you had expected, it went wrong. You had to pull him out of the water, his custom made surfboard with his face on back lost in the waves. 

He seemed disappointed. "My honey, I'm sorry you had to see me in such a state."

You only smiled at him warmly, and causing him to not even feel the coldness of the ocean anymore. 

You spent some time bandaging him up where he hurt himself, him posing and complimenting your efforts as you did so. It was starting to be a bit distracting, so you sealed his lips by kissing him.

After you did, he was limp, looking as if steam would come out of his ears.

                                                              Choromatsu

Some would see the beach as a chance to relax, maybe get a tan, or do other fun activities. With Choromatsu however, he was doing anything but.

"Now, we shouldn't eat just yet, if you eat just before swimming you'll get a upset stomach!" He told you, looking stern. 

You nodded, you wouldn't want a sore stomach on day like this.

"Also, we should put on sunscreen before and after swimming, so make sure to remember that!" He continued, wagging his finger at you.

That's true, you need to protect your skin.

"Just because we have sunscreen doesn't mean we should spend all our time on the beach, we should take time in the shade, as well! I think it'd be best if-wah!"

You snapped him out of his lecture by putting your hand on his. He started to feel his hand getting sweaty just from it touching yours. Now that he was completely focused on you, he had a hard time looking away.