Choromatsu x Reader x Karamatsu

In high school, rumours travel fast. Within a week. The whole school knew about the mischievous sextuplets and their shenanigans. Naturally, you were a little interested in them, and what kind of people they were.

Luck seemed to be by your side as one of them was in your class. He was nothing like you had expected, as his expression was serious. A frown was on his face, but he seemed approached all the same. Even though it's been a while since you were acquainted, you found it hard to speak to him naturally.  

It was a simple study period, so students were allowed to just work on whatever homework they had. However most just used this chance to chat to their friends. Choromatsu, ever so diligent sat by himself, working hard while listening to music through his earphones. 

A rowdy boy from your class decided to grab Choromatsu's phone lying on his desk, the serious boy raising his head up in slight panic.

"What are you-' he started, but was interrupted.

A  grin spread on the other boys face. "Is this that idol girl?! I knew you were nerdy but this is hilarious!" 

You stood up before you could even think about it, snatching Choromatsu's phone back. "Don't be so nosy!"

"Huh? Way to be boring. Don't you think it's funny?" The boy replied with disappointment.

"Why does it matter what kind of music he listens to?" You said, folding your arms across your chest. 

"Tch, fine." With a click of his tongue, your classmate walked away to his own group of friends. You watched him go with a glare, then felt a stare on you.

Turning to the source, you saw Choromatsu staring up at you with wide eyes. Your moment of braveness fads away, and you ended up a bit embarrassed. You gave him back his phone, him taking it with shaky hands.

"T-Thanks..." He mumbled shyly, pausing the music. 

You gave him a dismissive wave. "No, no! I didn't do anything special. People should just be able to listen to what they want, y'know?"

He nodded. "Uh, y-yeah... You're Y/...n, right?" He wondered aloud, dragon out your name as if unsure.

"Yeah, you remember me?" You questioned curiously. His face went pink.

"W-Well it's only natural, of course! I-I-It'd be rude not to!" He quickly answered, his pupils switching between you and his desk.

A smile formed on your face. "Thank you! You're Choromatsu, right?" 

"Yes, I am..." He seemed surprised. "Nobody gets my name on the first try."

"They think you're one of your brothers, right? I heard you're part of sextuplets." 

His face fell, and he started to look annoyed at the thought. "Yeah. They've ruined everything for me so far..."

Seeing your puzzled expression, he laughed awkwardly. "Ha, aha... I mean yeah, I do have five other brothers." 

You clapped your hands once in excitement, leaning forward. "That's amazing! Isn't that rare?"

Your overwhelming cheerfulness made him lean back in his chair slightly, his face flushing at the close contact.  "I-It is..."

At a loss of what else to say, he blurted out something he never thought he would.

"D-Do you want to meet them...?" He asked quietly.

He didn't even need to hear the answer from your mouth,a s your sparking eyes answered for you. Nevertheless you nodded almost frantically, hands clasped together.