Chapter 2 Lost

Disclaimer! I do not own the rights to RWBY, GODZILLA, AND the characters of Guardians of the Galaxy they are own by their respective owner this Fanfiction is just for fun, thank you for reading.

Joshua's POV

3 days have passed and we are yet to find the city of vale it is early in the morning. In the passed 3 days we took turns, one person pilots the ship while the other rests. We were lucky there was  a fridge filled with 2 weeks of food and drinks. Right now all I see are floating rocks with vegetation on them they look like small islands I don't know why but they look familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

Albert: Yo josh did you find Vale yet?

Joshua: No *I turn to look at him* But this place looks familiar AF, *I look back to window and put my hand under my chin and try to remember*

Albert: Umm, Josh

Joshua: What?

Albert: What is that? *Points at a direction*

Joshua: *looks at the direction he is pointing*

In the distance I see a few white dots and the number of dots increase and they were getting bigger I squinted my eyes to see what it they are until...

Joshua: *Widen my eyes from shock* Fuck me in the a...

Albert:What?

Joshua: YOU PILOT, I SHOOT! *I get off the seat and switch to co-pilot seat*

Albert: Alright but what are we facing? *Sits down and begins to put on his seat belt*

Joshua: Lancer Grimm and lots of them *I begin to press a few buttons and pullback a lever*

Ship's A.I.: Weapons system active.

Joshua: Here we go..

Albert: You know what they call me back home?

Joshua:*Raises eyebrow and smirks* Gay?

Albert: The greatest pil.... Fuck you. *Glares at me*

OST Star wars Battle theme

Our ship was then surrounded by Lancer Grimm and so Albert made a barrel roll to remove some Grimm off the ship. We began to shoot and maneuver around the flouting pieces of earth while being chased by Grimm.

Albert: JOSH ON THE LEFT! Three ASSHOLES HEADING TOWARDS US!

Joshua: YEAH I GOT IT! *begins to shoot at the three Grimm*

OST END

We notice that the Grimm were leaving heading to a different direction. 

Albert: Yo, where are they going?

Joshua: I don't know but it sure does makes my life easier...

Albert: Shit.

Joshua:*I turn to him* what?

Albert: Look! *Points at a direction*

Joshua: For fuck sake what now...*turns to the direction he's pointing at*

Joshua: oh.

Unknown pilot: MAYDAY! MAYDAY! THIS IS FLIGHT 69! WE ARE BEING ATTACK BY WILD LANCER GRIMM PLEASE SEND HELP, ANYONE! I GOT CIVILIANS ON THE AIRCRAFT!

Albert:Josh, lets go.

Joshua: Right. 

We begin to fly towards the aircraft and begin to shoot Grimm that are flying around the aircraft. But we noticed 5 lancer Grimm hooked on the ship.