Chapter 85: Happy Birthday~

Disclaimer! I do NOT own the rights to RWBY, Godzilla,Guardians of the Galaxy Or any of the anime characters that are used in this story. Each of them are own my their respective creators and owner, Thank you.   

Joshua's POV 

"How did you forget about your own birthday!?" Yang shouted at me making me flinch.

"Well a lot of things were happening how could I not forget!" I responded back, making her huff then she grabbed my left arm and dragged me through the academy.

"What are you doing?" I asked her

"I'm going to tell everyone and we're going to celebrate it." She responded 

"It's okay we don't have to celebrate it..." I told her with a smile, she stopped then turned to me.

"We are celebrating it either you want it or not." She growled I noticed her eyes turned red while her hair was on fire.

"Si, Senora..." I whimpered 

This is going to be a long day...

------------------------------------------------------

At the courtyard...

Yang found Moises, Blake, Sun, Kirishima, and Haruna talking with Gamabunta.

"Guys!" She called catching their attention.

"Yang." Blake smiled at the Blonde.

"Sup." I greeted 

"Why are you being dragged?" Moises asked 

"Long story." I responded 

"Guess what Joshua told me today." Yang glared at me making me flinched at her gaze.

"What?" Sun spoke up

"Tomorrow is his Birthday." She told them with a blank face.

"You guys didn't know that?" He turned to them who shook their heads at him.

"Wow Josh you didn't tell them their birthdays even to your Fiance?" Moises shook his head at me making roll my eyes at him.

"Well I don't know theirs except Ruby's!" I responded making everyone roll theirs eyes at me

"So anyways..." Yang turned to the others making me sigh.

"We should celebrate his birthday!" She smiled while the others cheered except for Haruna and Kirishima.

"I don't understand why you guys would celebrate the day of your birth." Kirishima scoffed 

"Well you will understand why we celebrate one of our most important days of our lives!" Sun smiled 

"But could we celebrate later cause I want to wait until Ruby wakes up, and for Albert and Oscar to recover." I spoke up, making the others nod in understanding.

"But I still going to tell the others." Yang said making me sigh.

"And also tomorrow we're going to a date, since we never went on one." She smiled 

"Yeah we did." I told her 

"When?" She spoke back.

Shit! did we go on one? Wait we did!

"The dance!" I told her

"Eh, I mean and actual date." She shrugged 

"What is that suppose to mean!?" I raised my arms over my head in frustration.