Chapter 46 The Lantern

Disclaimer! I do NOT own the rights to RWBY, Godzilla, and Guardians of the Galaxy. Each of them are own my their respective creators and owner, Thank you.    

A/N: 

Yo! What's up guys, thanks for reading my story up till now, I didn't think I would make 46 chapters in a few months and have 1K views (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EZ MONEY BABY!) but in all seriousness thanks for your support and tolerating my writing and grammar. I know there are some mistakes here and there  I'm trying my best to improve but thank you if you still read even with the mistakes. Also those who followed me on Wattpad thank you, Alright now I should let you guys read the chapter LOL! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's POV 

"Guilty" Albert pointed towards Cinder 

She yelled in rage and launched herself towards Albert.

Albert also launched himself covering his fist on concrete and gave Cinder a right hook on her face sending her back to a wall.

Albert began to look around for Raven but she was no where to be found he only found Vernal who was barely standing up.

'Dammit.' Albert cursed 

He looked back at the secret elevator between the stairs then turned to Yang.

"YANG!" He called her 

Yang turns to him 

"Get the Relic before your Mom does I have it covered here." He told her 

"Right!" Yang began to sprint towards the Elevator but was stopped by Mercury and Emerald

"You're not going any where!" Mercury threaten.

Before the two did anything they were shot on there shoulder moving them from Yang's way.

"Don't get in her way." Albert said in a threatening tone.

Mercury, Emerald, Cinder and Vernal stood up and got into a stance and surround Albert 

"You guys believe in God?" Albert asked them

They didn't respond 

"Well if you do then you don't need to wonder where your God is!" His eyes began to let out streams of light.

"'Cause he's right here! And he's fresh out of Mercy!" He grinned 

Mercury and Emerald took a step back and began to sweat.

'Nailed it.' 

"Well?" He asked them

"BRING IT YOU FUCKING BOOSTED MONKEYS!" He threaten 

All of them charged towards Albert.

He formed a ball of light on his palm the struck the ground creating a large pillar of dust which enveloped the attackers.

All of them covered their face from the flying debris, They couldn't see anything inside the smoke only two dots moving at high speed.

Mercury was then given a punch in the Gut making him bent forward then a upper cut sending his head upwards then kicked on the gut again launching him out of the smoke.

Emerald scanned around herself trying to figure where's Albert or how to get out.

She readied her pistol and kept her Guard up, she then heard a rock hit the floor making her shot at the direction. She began to panic and looked around.