Chapter 5 Yang v. Godzilla

Disclaimer! I do NOT own the rights to RWBY, Godzilla, and Guardians of the Galaxy. Each of them are own my their respective creators and owner, Thank you.

Joshua's POV 

After the fight with Team CRDL we sat with Team RWBY and JNPR which then they started asking us questions while we were eating.

Yang: "What was that move back there on Cardin" She ask looking at both me and Albert

Albert: he looked towards towards me then back Yang " Oh. Our dads are friends since they were teens and they told us that they roughed house all the time and that move you saw was a wrestling move they made up during their rough housing." I lied but I couldn't give away that wrestling move was made in our world.

Yang: "Oh. Well I like it!" she responded smiling.

Nora: "YEAH!" she yelled from the distance. 

Ruby: *Giggles.*"So what kind of semblance do you guys have?" she asked 

the others turned to us even Blake looked away from her book to hear our response.

Joshua: I put my hand up "Sorry people it's a surprise" I responded

Both Teams: "Awww" they responded looking at their food in disappointment

We both chuckled at their disappointment and went back to eating our lunch. After 3 minutes of eating Blake looked towards us.

Blake: "Why did you guys help Velvet from Cardin and his team?" She asked us

Albert: "Well we can't let such a cute girl get pushed around while we're around" He responded

Joshua: "Also for other personal reasons." I added then took a bite on my lunch.

Blake: "I see," she responded knowing that we'll won't tell our personal reasons yet to them.

Yang: "So, Big guy." she called me "You ready for our fight?"

 Joshua: "You mean your loss, sure" I looked at her smirking.

Yang: "Oh, is that so..." She smirked then smiled towards like she thought of something

Yang: "Hey lets make the fight more interesting." she perked up 

Joshua: I squinted my eyes at her "Go on.." I responded

Yang: "Whoever wins can make the loser do whatever they want." She winked at me

Joshua: I almost spitted my drink after she said that the I looked at her. 

Joshua: After cleaning myself, I put my hand under my chin "Hmm" 

After a few seconds...

Joshua: "Deal." I responded

After my response Yang made the biggest smile I ever seen which made me blush a little. We went back to our lunch then Albert tapped my shoulder. 

Albert: "What are you gonna do when you win?" He whispered

Joshua: "it's a surprise" I whispered back

After everyone finished eating we went to the combat arena for Me and Yang's Fight And to my surprise people began enter the room and they began to sit on the spectator seats I guess they were curious of the fight but how did they know about the fight.

I was Standing next to combat stage stretching my arms and legs then I turned to Yang on the other side doing the same then she looked towards me and winked. I then saw Professor Port enter the room then walked up the stage.