Chapter 54: Atlas Academy

Disclaimer! I do NOT own the rights to RWBY, Godzilla,Guardians of the Galaxy Or any of the anime characters that are used in this story. Each of them are own my their respective creators and owner, Thank you.       

Albert's POV 

The entire group went to eat on some tavern believing it would be cheaper but it didn't matter when you had a hungry Kaiju with large stomach...

Everyone who wasn't part of our group left the tavern seeing Joshua destroy his food, I think everyone of my friends got use to it, except Qrow who is looking at his wallet in sadness.

Poor guy..

Haruna and Kirishima didn't mind Joshua's appetite I guess they don't think it's weird. I'm kinda surprised they already made friends with Ruby and Nora pretty easily. Especially Ruby and Haruna, Ruby somehow has the power to make others open up to her, she's like god damn Naruto and his talk no jutsu. 

Weiss has been silent since we arrived here I guess she's not to happy coming back seeing her father and younger brother, I'm kinda getting a feeling those two might cause some trouble in the future.

"Look mom a teddy bear!" I heard a little girls voice across the room.

I turn to a brown hair girl pointing towards Kirishima who was eating her bacon, she looked so excited seeing the moving teddy bear. The mother looked surprised and confusing seeing the strange sight, can't blame her.

"Come on honey don't bother the huntsmen." She dragged her daughter out of the tavern.

Kirishima waved at the little girl which made her smile and wave back.

'I didn't think she was this soft towards kids.' I smirked 

"MY FISH!" I heard Blake yell across the table.

I turned to see Blake having Joshua on a choke hold, while Sun was taking pictures, Yang was holding her laughter.

"I'm Schwowy ACK!" Joshua began to tap the table signaling his surrender 

Velvet was giggling at the scene, making me smile at her beautiful smile, she noticed my gaze which made her blush.

"Stop staring.." She muttered in embarrassment making me love her even more

"Oh! Rabbit you're so cute when you blush!" I hugged making her yelp

"Stop it." She hid her face with both hands from embarrassment 

Everyone laughed and talked for an hour.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright we're heading out!" Qrow said 

Groans...

"While you guys walk there I'm taking The Milano." I said with a shit eating grin

"No fair!" Jaune and Sun yelled 

"And you call me lazy..." Joshua muttered 

"Sucks to be you guys! Come on Velvet." I grabbed her hand 

So then we began to our journey to Atlas Academy...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With God....

"Alright Doomsday got destroyed which was a disappointment, I thought he was going to kill some people but he just killed a few Ship crew." God sighed