Chapter 52 New Friends?

Disclaimer! I do NOT own the rights to RWBY, Godzilla,Guardians of the Galaxy Or any of the anime characters that are used in this story. Each of them are own my their respective creators and owner, Thank you.    

No One's POV

*SKRRRREEENNNNNGK!* Joshua and Doomsday traded blows across the jungle making a trail of destruction behind them.

Every punch shook the island, Joshua gritted his teeth while steam leaked out of his mouth.

"RAGGH!" Joshua roared kneeing Doomsday's jaw making the monster fall on it's back, Joshua stood over him and proceeded to punch on Doomsday's face every punch buried the it's to the ground.

He was stopped by Doomsday punch sending him to the air, then right after doomsday jumped after him then grabbing hold of his body and came back down slamming Joshua to the ground.

Joshua's eyes were filled with rage staring at Doomsday like a wild animal doomsday then raised his two fist over his head ready to finish Joshua until a large red blast came out of Joshua's mouth knocking Doomsday off him.

Both now few feet away from each other, staring at each other with killing intent.

They began to circle around each other growling.

"COME ON!" Joshua roared and tackled Doomsday both crashed through trees and rocks until they made it back on the beach.

Joshua rolled on the sand while Doomsday skidded on the edge of the water.

"Joshua!" The Kaiju turned to the voice seeing Yang running to him while she held her injured shoulder.

"GET OUT OF THERE NOW!" She shouted

Joshua looked behind Doomsday seeing the Battleship's top half and bottom half separating revealing a engine like object then it began to glow dark purple.

His eyes widen and turned back to Yang, who was running to him.

"DON'T COME! GET BACK!" Joshua yelled 

She stopped and her face full of worry.

"GET AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE NOW!" Joshua then was tackled by Doomsday but he stopped the monsters movement both fighters gripped each others hand trying to over power the other.

'DAMMIT!' Joshua cursed pushing Doomsday back with his strength.

"Joshua!" Yang tried to get to him until Qrow stopped her and dragged her back away from the two.

"We can't stay here!" Qrow yelled trying to hold Yang back.

"But Joshua!" She yelled 

Qrow looked up to Joshua.

"GO!" Joshua yelled pushing Doomsday back

"Dammit." Qrow muttered and placed Yang over her shoulder and began to run the opposite direction

"LET ME GO! JOSHUA!" Yang tried to free herself from Qrow grip.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

."Holy sh-" Sun looked at the battle ship in fear

"Sun get to the back get ready to catch Blake and Velvet!" Albert told Sun 

Sun shook his head and nodded.

While the Ship transformed under Blake and Velvet's Feet they tried to stay on their feet. Kongou smirked watching the SuperGravity Cannon power up aiming straight for Joshua and Doomsday.