Chapter 71: Battle in the North Part 1

Disclaimer! I do NOT own the rights to RWBY, Godzilla,Guardians of the Galaxy Or any of the anime characters that are used in this story. Each of them are own my their respective creators and owner, Thank you.    

Albert's POV 

"Come on! Get on!" I shouted, The entire group ran pass me and entered the ship I noticed multiple guards chasing right after us, I saw Jacques following behind so I gave a two finger salute.

"Adios!" I shouted then closed the ramp door behind me

"Alright buckle up people!" I walked passed my friends towards the pilot seat, Sun sat on the co-pilot seat beside me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes flying over the forest, I took out my scroll and called Moises. After a few seconds he hasn't respond his call, I then checked on Velvet she also didn't pick up so I went to Kirishima she immediately answered.

"Kirishima we're on our way back with Weiss why is-"

"Albert get over here quickly! Salem has brought an army of those things and Kongou has two airships under her control, we're fighting them back!" She shouted I could here the amount of explosions in the background.

I hanged up and went full speed back to the Academy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Atlas Academy - No One's POV 

The Huntsmen and Soldiers were pretty grateful having a Shinobi with the knowledge of creating seals, because a few minutes ago the Grimm would have been right on top of them if it weren't the giant barrier stopping the Grimm from advancing.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING OPEN FIRE AT THE GRIMM!" A officer yelled, the entire army of Huntsmen and Soldiers shook their heads and opened fire on the Grimm that was bundling up on the barrier wall.

The teens turned to Moises who had a smirk on his face the same look you would make when you out smart a person. 

"Is that the barrier you told us about?" Jaune asked 

"Yup, but it was for the Grimm in the ground with us Haruna, Kirishima and Ironwood gotta deal with the air." Moises looked up the other following his gaze, The teens were seeing six airships firing at one another relentlessly while smaller aircraft were fighting Nevermores, Griffons and a few Feilong.

"We have to be prepared I don't know how long the seals are gonna last unless they take out something powerful enough to break it." Moises turned back at the line of Grimm.

"Well at least you gave us a good start..." Qrow took a swig of his flask.

Jaune scan the line of Grimm until he noticed two figures coming down from one of the enemy airships.

"Something is coming.." Jaune said, catching everyone's attention Moises eye's squinted at the army of Grimm which are being torn to pieces by the rockets, mortars, and bullets.

A flash of lightning appeared behind the army of Grimm hitting the barrier surprising the group then a large blue light appeared beside the lightning attack breaking the entire barrier shocking the group.

"That Attack...." Blake's eyes widen

"....Joshua" Yang's eyes tear up.

They looked where the blasts came from seeing two males with Grimm masks standing still looking straight towards them.

"So it's going to be that kinda battle..." Moises said to himself.

"....Damn." Qrow muttered 

------------------------------------------------------------------