Chapter: 77 Battle in the North Part 7: The Sage

Disclaimer! I do NOT own the rights to RWBY, Godzilla,Guardians of the Galaxy Or any of the anime characters that are used in this story. Each of them are own my their respective creators and owner, Thank you.  

Atlas Academy - No One's Pov

"HRAAA!!!" Gamabunta clashed his blade with the Kyuubi's tail.

Both giant beings stared at one another with gritted teeth, then both Madara and Moises jumped towards one another and began to throw kicks and punches to one another. 

"DUMB FOX!!!" Gamabunta went for another slash only to be smack by another tail sending him back.

"Urgh!!" The toad grunted, while both Madara and Moises landed on the ground in between both the fox and toad.

"I haven't gotten this excited since I fought with Hashirama but we still haven't used our full power..." Madara smirked 

'I rather not fight you when you're going all out...' Moises sweat dropped 

"I could tell you have something up your sleeve boy." Madara swirled his sharigan towards the teen.

"And I could tell you're forces are going to lose this battle." Moises shot back

"They're not my allies I have my own plans..." Madara responded 

'Great, this fucking guy is probably making a 100 year plan to start a world war...' Moises mentally groaned.

"Now let us proceed!" Madara dashed forward, Moises dashed as well towards the Uchiha.

Both opponents went for a only to collided their attacks with one another making the earth under their feet crack, then they proceeded to get into close combat while Gamabunta and the Kyuubi fought against one another over the shinobi.

Moises then took his kunai and went for a upper slash only to scrape Madara's armor making the Uchiha take a step back then take out his own kunai, then both shinobi clashed their blades with one another.

Moises went for a stab only for his wrist to be caught by Madara, Moises then releases his hold on the blade making it fall. Madara then brought his Kunai towards Moises abdomen only for the teen disappear and reappear on Madara's Left. Madara then leaned back barely avoiding Moises blade only giving the Uchiha a cut on his left cheek.

'He could read my movements and perdict my attacks but can he react fast enough!' Moises smirked.

"Very Good..." Madara wiped the blood from his cheek. 

"I guess I shouldn't hold back now..." 

'This fucking guy...' Moises rolled his eyes at Madara statement

---------------------------------------

"Urgh!" Qrow jumped back avoiding a lightning bolt.

"I can't make a scratch on his body!" Qrow growled 

"HAAA!" Winter summoned a flock of white birds which flew towards Ghidorah who was flying in the air. The Kaiju slowly aimed his left palm towards the attack and shot a stream of Lightning destroying the birds.

"Nothing works on him!" Winter shouted 

"I got nothing up my sleeve Ice Queen, this is how much I could do!" Qrow shouted, making Winter grunt in frustration.

"Qrow!" 

"What!?" 

"Go in, I got your back!" Winter shouted then a golden glyph appeared under her feet, then another golden glyph making the huntsmen smirk.