Chapter 15 Food fight

Disclaimer! I do NOT own the rights to RWBY, Godzilla, and Guardians of the Galaxy. Each of them are own my their respective creators and owner, Thank you. 

 Joshua's POV - Location: Beacon Cafeteria

Two weeks have passed now after the incident with Torchwick everything has been calm, I forgot about Tukson which right now he could be dead. I then saw Team Rwby sitting on their table Blake was looking at a book while Yang was catching grapes with her mouth I smiled and walked towards them. 

Yang: "Lame!" she tells Blake after catching a grape from Nora who has been throwing them.

When Nora threw another one Yang opened her mouth to catch it but I intercepted catching with hand eating it. 

Yang: "Hey!" I gave a thumbs up to Nora and winked to Yang.

Yang smiled then scooted to her right to let me sit next to her pushing Blake and Weiss both giving her glares.

I raised my eyebrows at her but accepted the seat. Then Ruby slammed a large white folder right next to me making my food jump a little.

Ruby "Ahem, Sisters, Friends, Weiss..."

Weiss: "Hey!"

Ruby: "Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream." 

Yang: "This ought to be good." she bumps her left arm with my right.

Joshua: "I could tell." I smiled while intercepting another grape making Yang lightly punch my shoulder 

I smiled and threw the grape in the air opening my mouth to eat it until Yang grabbed it before entering my mouth. I looked at her smiling she just winked at me while eating the grape.

Ruby: "A dream that one day, the four of us would come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had, ever!" 

Weiss: "Did you steal my Binder?"

Ruby: "I am not a crook." she puts up her hands making peace signs 

Blake: "What are you talking about?" 

Ruby: "I'm talking about kicking off the semester with the bang!"

Joshua: 'Fuck I don't know if I can't prepare myself for what's coming next...'

Yang: "I always kick off my semester with a Yang!"

Yang: "Eh!? Guys? Am I right?" 

Everyone groans but then they hear snickering, Yang turns to look at me but I was looking away trying not to laugh.

Joshua: 'FUCK! WHY AM I LAUGHING!'

Yang: "Big guy are you.... laughing?" she tries to turn me around 

Joshua: "MmHmm" I shook my head covering my mouth with my hands

Yang: "You're holding your laugh! you did think that pun was good!" she smiles at me trying to see my face

Joshua: "MMMMMHMM!" I shook my head again 

then an apple hits Yang in the face I heard Nora booing to Yang which makes her glare at Nora 

Ruby: "Look guys, its been a good two weeks, and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But classes start back up tomorrow." 

Ruby: "Which is why I've been taken time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today."

Weiss: "I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store" she told ruby while Yang threw a green apple towards Nora.