Chapter 8 Godzilla vs King Kong

Disclaimer! I do NOT own the rights to RWBY, Godzilla, and Guardians of the Galaxy. Each of them are own my their respective creators and owner, Thank you.  

Beacon cliff: Yang's POV 

After both Joshua and Albert were launched to Emerald Forest we watched through our scrolls thanks to the Headmaster sharing the Live feed through his scroll. I saw Joshua land without any support it everyone worried even I got a little worried for the Big Guy but he came out from the smoke without a scratch but with biggest grin in his face.

Ruby: "Where's Albert?" she asked catching everyone's attention

Where is Albert? we all thought 

Ozpin: "I don't believe Mr. (Albert's Last name) wants to land yet" He says while pointing towards a flying object

RWBY/JNPR: "HE'S FLYING!" we yelled 

Nora/Ruby: "HE'S CHEATING!" they yelled right after

After that surprise I went back to watch the Big Guy in my scroll. He was running while wearing his headphones on. Huh, guess he likes to hear music to pump him up I then saw him punch, kick, and stomp on random Grimm who were unlucky to be in his way. I noticed some Grimm he didn't kill began to chase and noticed a giant figure pass by with others. After few minutes of watching him free run in the forest he stop and looked towards his right something must've caught his interest. I began to switch cameras to find what he was looking at until I saw two blonde kids laying on the floor unconscious one was a girl and a boy.

Yang: 'why are there kids on the forest!' I thought I then looked up to see Ruby asking the Headmaster to help get the kids out. Everyone now became worry for the two children and wanted to go in there to help.

While everyone were about to grab their weapons and head to the forest I looked back to my scroll and saw the Big Guy grab both kids and began to run.

Ozpin: "Professor Goodwitch have a bullhead ready for evac now." he ordered and Professor Goodwitch immediately began to quickly walk  away to have everything ready.

Ozpin: "The rest of you will stay here and wait for instruction for now just watch." He told us

We all wanted to help but couldn't disobey his orders so we watched and prayed that those two will watch over the two kids. 

Time Skip few minutes 

I watched Joshua walk up to Albert and they began to talk then Joshua went to grab a a chess piece until he stopped and turned around looking at the line of trees he got out from.  We saw a horde of Grimm coming out of the forest, How did they attract so many Grimm so quickly? We thought to ourselves we then saw the Grimm stop and saw a giant Gorilla Grimm walk up front of the horde I only saw these guys on books or in class. We then saw Albert speaking to Joshua after they finish discussing we saw the two kids begin to wake up. Joshua and Albert noticed it too we looked at each other and nod  Joshua then grabbed a chess piece without even looking he then grabbed the kids and began to run while Albert began to fly and shoot the Grimm that were following them.

Ruby's POV

'WE GOTTA HELP THEM!' I internally yelled watching Joshua and Albert running from a large Horde of Grimm while holding the two kids. I looked up from my scroll and noticed I was right in the edge of the cliff I looked at everyone else and they were in the same position as me with worry in their faces.

I looked back to my scroll and saw Albert and Joshua stop in front of the broken bridge were we fought the Nevermore and Death Stalker they looked at each then at the Grimm. I then saw Joshua began to run towards the horde trying to hold them of while Albert grabbed the kids and walked back several feet ready to run and jump. After several seconds Joshua was taking out Grimm like a wild animal punching, Kicking, stomping on their heads, even bite them.