Chapter 67: The Burden

Disclaimer! I do NOT own the rights to RWBY, Godzilla,Guardians of the Galaxy Or any of the anime characters that are used in this story. Each of them are own my their respective creators and owner, Thank you.

Joshua's POV 

'Where am I....' 

'I can't see..'

'I can't feel my body..'

'Albert!?' 

'Yang!?' 

'ANYONE!!!'

Before I did anything else I suddenly ended up the same familiar white void, I looked around to find God but there was no sign of him.

"God!" I called his name

"WHERE ARE YOU ASSHOLE!?" I shouted, only to hear my echo

I then heard movement behind me I quickly turned around then I saw someone sitting a couch looking at a large T.V. I slowly walked up to the person and my eyes widen.

"Sup...."

"Me." 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Moises Pov - One day after the return of the Scouting team

I stood in the forest just outside the Academy with two of my clones beside me, the entire area was covered in craters.

"Dammit, Again!" I shouted both clones nodded and went back to our secret project.

"What are you doing?" I heard a voice behind me I quickly  made my clones disappeared and turned to the voice.

"Oh, Haruna I didn't notice you were there!" I said who just looked at me with a expressionless look.

"Is something wrong Haruna?" I asked 

"No, nothing is wrong." She responded 

The entire situation was getting awkward....and fast.

"Are you here to watch or....ask me something?" I kept asking 

"No, just watch." She responded 

"I've never seen a human have such destructive abilities so I've come to analyze your abilities." She answered 

"Ah" I understood 

"Well I let you watch but you should stand back a little might get dangerous also don't tell anyone I want to keep this a secret." I told she nodded and jumped back to a tree she stood and watch.

I smiled seeing her look like a curious child I looked back forward and summoned two clones on both my sides. 

"Alright, let do it again!" I announced 

"Right!" Both clones nodded 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Haruna's POV 

I watched the human name Moises continue on whatever he was doing, his abilities were a mystery, it break all rules of science. Ever since I arrived in this world I thought Humanity would be no different then the ones I've seen.

But the people I met remind so much of Gonzuo, Moises reminds me of him the most, Ruby reminds me so much of Makie...

So happy, full of joy, always wants me to hang out, she even has good knowledge of making weapons.

Even Kirishima has noticed the resemblance between the two human girls, she even got overprotective of Ruby.

Flash Back - Hours after the battle in the Islands.