Chapter 34 "Never mind"

Disclaimer! I do NOT own the rights to RWBY, Godzilla, and Guardians of the Galaxy. Each of them are own my their respective creators and owner, Thank you. 

No ones POV

"It has been hours since the attack by the White Fang and Grimm on Vale and Beacon Academy civilians are now living on refugee camps on Emerald Forest due to some strange reason the Grimm have left the entire forest. In another note we have found the man who started the attack we have learn the Identity of the man named Ronan the Accuser no information of his person were found anywhere in Remnant at the moment he was defeated by our unknown hero who has been named "Starlord", Also another person involved to the attack one of the leaders of Vale's White Fang Adam Taurus was seen in the fights but is nowhere to be seen."  The images of the screen then shrinks revealing a man in a suit.

"We are now going live on Lisa Lavender." The screen switches to a woman with white hair and yellow eyes.

"Thank you, Cyril." She turns to the destruction behind her while people, soldiers, and robots look for survivors under destroyed buildings.

"As you could see right now we have people and Atlas soldiers working together to find other survivors who may buried under destroyed buildings during the the Attack, We still don't have the exact number of casualties but we estimate it may be in the hundreds the number may have been higher if it weren't for the two giant monster who scared of the Grimm." the screen changes to birds eye view on a fallen Godzilla in the middle of the forest.

"Lisa do you believe that this creature is dead?" The news reporter asked with concerned in his voice.

"I don't know Cyril but I wouldn't worry about it being alive..." Her voice was heard in the call.

"Why do you think that?" He asked surprised by her response 

"While I was watching the Fleet fight the Three headed Dragon the monster turn to the city while people were still evacuating until the this monster arrived." 

"Could you explain?" 

"When the second monster arrived it went straight towards the dragon and dragged it back to the forest giving the military more time to evacuate the people." The screen then shows a recording of Godzilla dragging Ghidorah back to the forest.

Then video stops and switches back to the fallen Kaiju.

"Um, Lisa are those people around the Monster?" The man asked 

"Yes, Cyril as you could see they're mourning for it's death..." The scene cuts off to the Students.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone stayed near Godzilla's body except for Glynda, Qrow, and all of team CFVY Except Velvet who stayed.

Yang was asleep with Flor and Jesus on top Godzilla's snout her eyes were puffy from crying for hours.

Albert was sitting on the floor leaning his back to a broken tree with Velvet asleep on his shoulder.

Ruby, Weiss, were asleep together under a tree with Blake next to them she was awake next to them having her head buried in her arms and knees all three also had puffy eyes due to crying.

Ren who was still awake laying on the grass was staring at the sky while Nora slept on his chest.

Jaune and Pyrrha were both awake and were leaning against each other looking at their fallen friend.

"That asshole." Albert said out loud catching Blake, Pyrrha and Jaune's attention.

"Albert..."Pyrrha called him