Chapter 10 Juane's Struggle

Disclaimer! I do NOT own the rights to RWBY, Godzilla, and Guardians of the Galaxy. Each of them are own my their respective creators and owner, Thank you. 

Joshua's POV   

It's been a few days now classes are boring well except for combat class but everything has been fun and weird. Yang always visits our dorm after class to hang out with Flor, always fixing her hair even teaching her puns which is a nightmare for everyone well except for me and Albert, Jesus has been hanging with me and Albert after classes saying he wanted to learn to fight to protect his little sister so we gladly helped. We also witnessed Cardin bullying Jaune we would get revenge for Jaune a few times but he doesn't stop. Now I think we're in Chapter 11 so Cardin is going to pick on Velvet again during Lunch I just hope that voice doesn't comeback.

Beacon Academy: Courtyard

Joshua: *sigh* 

Albert: "What? thinking of Cardin?" He asked me while walking besides me to the cafeteria

Joshua: "That and Jaune is going to be a little difficult" I told him

Albert: "Oh yeah that." he responds 

Joshua: "I hope everything goes as planned" I told him while stopping in front of the cafeteria doors 

Albert: "I hopes so too" he looks at me then opens the door

The first thing we see are our friends talking we already saw Jaune poking his food. We went a grabbed our lunched and right when we turned around we saw Cardin's group surrounding Velvet and Cardin reaching for her ears.

Velvet: "Ow! that hurts!" she cries trying to get away from the bullies

Velvet: "Please stop." she tells them still struggling 

Cardin: "Haha, told you they are real." 

RDL: "Haha, what a freak" 

I stiffen and my eyes widen, my hand then crushes the corner of the table.

FlashBack

Stranger 1: "Get out of here Mexicans! Trump won the election! "

Stranger 2: "Always taking our jobs and bringing drugs to our country! Get out of here Already! "

Joshua: "....."

Dad: (Spanish) " Come on lets go home." 

Mom: (Spanish) "Don't pay attention to them Bebo" 

Joshua: (Spanish) "Okay, lets just go home already"

FlashBack End

After my Flash back I heard the voice again but this time louder.

Voice: "Humans, always the same..."

Joshua: 'No! Shut up please!' 

Voice: "Always destroying themselves and the world.." 

Joshua: 'Shut up please. I don't want kill them just....break them' I told the voice 

Voice: "Then do it boy."

Albert's POV

Joshua: *sigh*

Albert: "What?" I turn to Joshua but he was already gone I heard scream of pain where Cardin was sitting at.

Albert: 'Oh no.' 

Velvet's POV

Cardin was pulling my ears while his team laughed, my ear began hurt more and more and then I felt Cardin stop holding my ears so I looked up to see why and saw Joshua holding his wrist his back facing me so I couldn't see his face but I noticed something growing in the back of his neck they looked like scales.