Chapter 62: Nothing Goes as Planned

Disclaimer! I do NOT own the rights to RWBY, Godzilla,Guardians of the Galaxy Or any of the anime characters that are used in this story. Each of them are own my their respective creators and owner, Thank you.   

Location Vale City No One's POV

"-Ever since the attack on Haven we have no other whereabouts of Starlord but as for Godzilla we have have a learned that the Kaiju could turn into a human who is known ad Joshua (L/N) as is shown in the viral video..." A video appeared showing Joshua talking to a group of Faunus.

"I am Godzilla." Joshua said to the group then the video paused.

"...A few days later a student of Atlas Academy have caught a video showing Godzilla being arrested by Atlas soldiers." The news reporter nodded then a Video appeared showing Joshua hugging Yang then walked away, Yang was being held back until multiple bullheads appeared aiming their weapons at the Kaiju, the next scene showed him being surrounded by soldiers he got handcuffed while also being shock in the back making him fall to his knee, Yang's shouted got louder and louder.

"Hey! Turn that off!" A soldier walked up to the camera then the video was caught off.

"No other whereabouts of Godzilla have shown, but people across the world have been protesting for the freedom of Godzilla but there is still no response from the higher ups-" The screen turned off, reflecting Glynda in her usual outfit while holding a coffee mug.

"Those fools." She said then walked towards the window seeing people rebuilding the city.

She looked at the people helping one another kids were running around playing.

"RAWR I AM GODZILLA KING OF MONSTERS!" A boy shouted 

"This world is under our protection!" A other boy wearing a Starlord mask made of wood announced 

The children laughed and cheered making Glynda smile.

"Those boys might be the answer Ozpin needed." She said to herself 

Her scroll began to ring catching her attention, she walked up to the counter and grabbed her scroll.

"Oobleck?" She answered 

"Glynda! Have you heard the news!?" The man spoke quickly and loud 

"Yes, Joshua has been arrested-" 

"No, not that turn on your television..." The man interrupted she looked confused then turned on her television her eyes widen.

"The airships which were transporting Godzilla have been destroyed, north of Vale with no sign of Godzilla but we do have reports of survivors of the attack reporting two large Blue humanoid warriors with swords attacked." The screen switches to a Atlas soldier being checked on by a paramedic 

"Those things attack us out of nowhere, we tried to hold them off but nothing affected them, I could have died if it weren't for Godzilla he saved my life.." The screen turned off showing Glynda going to her room.

"Glynda? Where are you going?" The green hair man called 

She stopped at her door way to her room.

"To Atlas." She responded 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Albert's POV 

It's been a full day since we arrived at the Grimm lands and we haven't found any sign of the Salem's castle. But we still gotta keep searching, I decided to land on a cliff for a break.