Chapter 83: Finally over....for now.

Disclaimer! I do NOT own the rights to RWBY, Godzilla,Guardians of the Galaxy Or any of the anime characters that are used in this story. Each of them are own my their respective creators and owner, Thank you.   

Albert's POV 

"You know, you are not getting out of this alive, Albert (F's L/N)" Kongou summoned two large purple blades on both her hands.

"Maybe..." Albert responded still having his blasters aiming towards her.

"But you still lost Salem's forces have retreated leaving you alone." 

"I'm not alone." Kongou responded 

"Yes, you are..." Albert spoke back

"Salem doesn't care about her subordinates unlike you Kongou you are just tool a replaceable tool like Mercury, Emerald, Cinder, Watts, and Hazel and you know it." Albert took a step forward, while Kongou stood silent staring at Albert.

"You don't care for Human emotions because you're scared what it would really feel like being alone." He kept speaking while walking forward slowly.

"And it is scary but I never felt alone in my life because I had a family and good friends with me all the time, it's the reason why Kirishima and Haruna are fighting with Humanity....." Kongou looked over her shoulder looking at the Atlas Fleet.

"A human's worst feel is being alone because alone you won't survive, you will never be happy just look at yourself, you're losing and all alone!" He shouted making Kongou face him again.

Her hair shadow her eyes, she gripped her swords tightly.

"Silence, why should I listen to a human like you." She whispered, making Albert stop walking.

Albert gritted his teeth in frustration.

"Why should I care! I'm not Human I am a weapon!" Kongou shouted then dashed towards Albert who fired a few shots then jumped back with the help of the Aero rig.

She kept swinging her swords towards Albert who avoided the purple blades, he moved to the left avoiding another swing then shot his blaster only to be deflected by Kongou's klein Field.

'She doesn't have Maya around like in the anime so how is she going on without going on a rampage.' Albert thought to himself until Kongou used the Klein field hitting Albert right in the chest sending him flying back a few feet.

'But she is still getting angry by my words...' Albert shook his head and stood up again, he looked towards Kongou only to see a large flying purple sword flying towards him he rolled to the left barely avoiding the sword which struck the metal surface of the ship.

"She really wants me dead..." Albert huffed behind his helmet.

"...Kongou might be right this could be the dumbest idea a person has made." Albert smirked behind his Helmet He stood up and looked towards Kongou who looked at angrily.

"Look at you Kongou you say Emotions get in the way, but I could tell you're angry and confused." He spoke, making Kongou's eyes widen in shock.

"You are no different from human to be exact you're just afraid of facing these emotions." He kept saying until another Klein field struck his back making him fly towards Kongou then she grabbed him by the neck mid air.

"Be quiet.." Kongou growled, then the Graviton Cannon readied another attack purple electricity shout out from the core.

Albert grabbed her wrist trying to free himself he went for kicks only to be blocked by her klein field.