AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Alright my dudes I'm just want to talk about the future of this story! 

Don't worry I'm not going to leave it I'm just going to ask you guys if I should wait until season 6 to  have the story be the same as the lore 

OR......

Go into a different direction and start adding my own lore!

Cause right now I'm getting some crazy ideas!

Like maybe adding THANOS into the lore!

Or add different villains from other comics, movies, or anime!

Or or, hear me out! add more Oc to join the team!

Maybe a doctor strange! Green Lantern! Iron Man! the list goes on.

Characters are going to fucking die in this bitch! To add some drama! 

Or not.

Maybe add an Alien invasion where all people of Remnant have to come together and fight! 

God damn! the story is going to be LIT if we do this.

But I'm leaving the deciding to you guys.

 Unless you guys want to wait til next year until season 6 comes out for I could keep writing.

So I'm giving you guys like three days to decide while I wait I'll try to find Ideas to add to the story if you guys decide to let story go on it's own route away from canon lore.

Also THANK YOU FOR READING UNTIL NOW! YOU GUYS HAVE REALLY MADE MY DAY EVERY TIME I SEE AN EXTRA VIEWER OR A COMMENT! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! AND A SHOUT OUT TO 

@Project_KRAKEN and @Onlyifiknew  for following I didn't expect to gain followers while I wrote the story but thank you for following.

Well...

See you guys later!