Chapter 65: No One is dying Today

Disclaimer! I do NOT own the rights to RWBY, Godzilla,Guardians of the Galaxy Or any of the anime characters that are used in this story. Each of them are own my their respective creators and owner, Thank you.    

No One's Pov 

The Milano was flying over the Grimm lands in high speed, Ren and Winter were attending on Qrow's wounds, while Yang rested with Blake watching over her, Ruby sat on the Co-pilot seat beside Albert she turned to the right and her eyes widen.

"Albert! Look!" She pointed, Albert turned to the right and his jaw dropped.

Moises was jumping rock to rock in high speed while the Kyuubi was chasing after him destroying everything in it's path. The most shocking part is they're at the same speed as the ship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moises was jumping on rock to rock avoiding the claws of the nine tails he looked over his left shoulder seeing the large hand of kyuubi coming down on him. He quickly threw a kunai to the left and before the hands reached him he blinked towards the flying Kunai avoiding the claw and kept running.

The teen crossed his finger summoning two clones on each side he turned to the two clones and nodded, both clones slowed down and made a rasengan on their right hand.

The two clones turned to the nine tails and raised their rasengan.

"SAGE ART!" Both shouted then charged towards the fox

"RASENGAN!" Both announced and collided their attacks on the nine tails making it stumble back.

"Tch." Madara looked annoyed seeing the Moises jumping away, the nine tails shook it's heads and growled then went back to chasing the teen.

"Stubborn Fox!" Moises cursed, he then noticed a pack of beowolves in front of him they turned to him and growled 

"EXCUSE ME! COMING THROUGH!" He dodged their attacks swiftly and ran pass them, before they chased after them they were crushed by the Nine tails who was still chasing him.

While Moises passed a few dead trees he placed multiple paper bombs on each trunk.

'This might slow them down.' Moises thought, all the paper bombs exploded only for the Kyuubi to keep running without a scratch or care.

'Or not...' Moises sweat drop, then kept running ahead with and angry nine tail fox on his tail.

'I can't keep running I'm going to run out of stamina soon, he looked to his left then his eye widen.

'WHY THEN HELL IS ALBERT STILL FLYING BESIDE US!' Moises mentally yelled 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey I think Moises is trying to tell us something." Ruby pointed out

"Huh?" Albert turned to the running Teen

He's see them waving his hands over his head with an angry expression making the two teens sweat drop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'WHAT'S THE POINT OF DISTRACTING MADARA IF THESE IDIOTS ARE FLYING BESIDE US!' Moises mentally yelled in frustration.

"God Dammit!" Moises then dropped a kunai under his feet and then threw a smoke bomb under him, which erupted into a large cloud of smoke, the Kyuubi ran passed the smoke seeing Moises still running.