Chapter 73: Battle in the North Part 3: To Bad, To Worse.

Disclaimer! I do NOT own the rights to RWBY, Godzilla,Guardians of the Galaxy Or any of the anime characters that are used in this story. Each of them are own my their respective creators and owner, Thank you.   

Kongou's Airships - No One's POV 

"Let's get this party started!" Albert aimed his blasters towards Emerald, Mercury and Hazel.

"Tch." Mercury gritted his teeth.

Albert watched the three intently until he noticed Salem watching in the sidelines surprising him.

'Shit, she's here too...' Albert thought.

"You guys handle them I'm going to take care of something..." Albert holstered his blasters and walked towards Salem.

"Okay." Ruby nodded 

"Where do you think you're goi-" Mercury was about to go after Albert until a bullet landed in front of his feet, he turned to Ruby seeing her weapon aimed towards him.

"Worry about yourself!" Ruby spun her scythe and gotten into a fighting stance.

"Fucking Brat." Mercury growled 

Weiss walked up beside Ruby and readied her sword while summoning knight behind her.

"Tch." Mercury took a stance while Emerald walked beside him spinning her chained blades.

Nora and Sun stared at Hazel carefully while he took out two lightning dust crystals.

"Your blood won't be in my hands..." He said then stabbed both dust crystals on both his forearms. He grunted while sparks of electricity covered his arms he then roared making a small shock wave.

"You're still for fighting Nora?" Sun turned to the hyperactive hammer wielder.

"You kidding!" Nora cheered

"I'm always up for breaking legs.." She grinned making Sun take step away form her.

'Girls are scary..' He thought

Both groups stared at each other intently the sound of the cannons of the airship were heard. 

"GO!" Ruby shouted then both groups charged to one another.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Albert slowly walked towards the Grimm Queen who was staring at him with a hard look, but it didn't effect him at all.

"So you finally got yourself out of your castle....Salem." Albert stared at Salem in the eyes.

"And you must be the one they Starlord..." Salem growled 

"The one and only.." Albert smirked behind his helmet

"You have a lot of courage walking up to me without fear boy." Salem raised a brow at him.

"And I'm surprised you haven't attacked me yet, you must be more arrogant than I thought." Albert responded 

"Hm." Salem turned away from the Guardian.

"I'm wasn't planning on fighting you...." Salem said confusing Albert

"She is..." Salem smirked 

Before Albert asked he quickly jumped back avoiding a large purple holographic sword.

He turned to the direction it came from and saw Kongou looking at him with her usual scowl.

"Kongou.." Albert whispered to himself, and grabbed both his blasters and gotten into a fighting stance.