Chapter 50

Disclaimer! I do NOT own the rights to RWBY, Godzilla, and Guardians of the Galaxy. Each of them are own my their respective creators and owner, Thank you.    

Albert's POV 

I dropped off Blake's Parents and Llia to work on the White Fang back on Menagerie and I'm heading to Joshua's position which for some reason stopped.

"Go fish." Velvet said 

"Oh come on." Sun groaned 

*Sigh* "I should've went on the boat trip while Joshua went to Menagerie probably having a better trip than I am." I slumped down my seat.

Flashback two days ago...

"Is this Menagerie?" I turned to Ghira who walked up right next to me to see the land

"Yes just land here." He pointed 

"Alright." I lowered the ships and noticed a crowd gathering some had weapons ready.

I opened the back hatch letting the others come out and ease the group.

*Sigh* I stood up and grabbed my coat and my two blaster unless something went bad.

"It's alright my friends it's just us we've returned from Haven." I heard Ghira calm the group.

"Welcome back sir." I heard a young male greet

I activated my Helmet which made it form around my head hiding my identity knowing that they don't let humans enter Menagerie. I walked down the ramp then noticed every person was looking at me.

"Is that..." I saw a small bear faunus boy points at me

"Yes... this is Starlord." Ghira smiled 

All of their jaws dropped and boy's eyes widen.

"Hey." I nervously greeted 

Then I was tackled by multiple children screaming my hero name. 

"You're the real Starlord!?" The bear Faunus smiled brightly

*Groan* "Yeah..." I responded behind my mask

"I always wanted to be a hero just like you!" I saw a boy bat faunus look up to me

They got off me letting me stand up.

"I can't believe Starlord is here!" a little girl which I believe is a dog or a wolf faunus.

I was about to say something until I was surrounded by multiple teenage girls who were trying to flirt with me.

'Internal screaming.' 

I heard Ghira, Kali and some adult laughing at my position while I was being chew to pieces by the girls.

"You should protect your man Velvet." Kali whispered to Velvet.

Velvet walked up 

"E-excuse me." No one heard her I turn to her seeing her face 

"Excuse me." She tried again but it was heard by deaf ears.

"Vel-"

"EXCUSE ME!" She yelled catching everyone's attention

The girls turned to her surprised 

"I'm sorry but he's...."

"He's..."

"He is Mine!" She blushed in embarrassment 

All the girls eyes widen then turned to me, my jaw dropped behind my helmet.

'That was the most cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.'