Miami

Amarelle always knew she was different. She never wanted to be attached to just one person. There was a thrill in being with more than one person at a time. There was more laughter, more love. Most people didn't understand her. It didn't really bother her. No one ever really got her. She was different and in more than one way. She loved nerdy things. She loved tattoos. She loved crazy hair colors and styles. She didn't dress in one type of style, she dressed how she felt that day.

Her parents wanted her to go to college for something "useful" like business, law, or something like that. Medical school was out of the question and they knew it. They didn't understand why she rebelled against them so much. Why she wanted to study 'multi-media', why she couldn't settle for one person, why she couldn't stay with her natural hair color. Their other children were normal so where did they go wrong with her?

She had come home for the summer from college. Not really wanting to deal with their rebellious, weird daughter all summer long, they shipped her off to her almost equally eccentric aunt Grace in Miami. She was excited to hang out with her favorite aunt all summer. They had always gotten along much better than anyone else in their stuffy family! Grace looked to Amarelle more as a daughter than her niece since the two were so much alike.

Grace owned a unique lounge/bar. It was three stories. The first floor was the usual bar type part to it where customers could come in, have some drinks, and watch different sports and even dance. There was an outdoor sitting area that looked out on the beach off the main floor. The basement was filled with pool tables and seats. There was a smaller bar there so customers didn't have to go up a flight of stairs just for drinks.

The second floor housed the bar office (which was only a small part of the floor) and more intimate seating areas for people to come in and just relax. The music that was played on this floor was quieter and softer than the other areas of the bar. Like the basement, there was a smaller bar for those patrons. There was a bathroom on each floor as well. The décor on this floor was meant to give an air of intimacy and closeness.

Grace loved her bar/lounge and it was quite popular. They carded everyone because there were quite a few underage patrons who came in to play pool. She even had a stage for bands to come in and play on the main floor. When Amarelle came in, Grace picked her up from the airport. As they ate lunch before Grace had to get to work, they caught up on everything. Amarelle expressed her sadness that no one understood her or why she never liked being with just one person. Her aunt smiled at her and said that she was the same way. Ama looked at her aunt who just laughed.

"You're into what is called 'polyamory'. I've got some books at the house you can read." Grace said by way of a small explanation, "Do you want a job for the summer? At least a part time one?"

"That would be cool. Thanks!" Ama replied with a huge grin

"Well, hurry up. We've gotta go open the bar!" Grace laughed, "And if I haven't told you, I absolutely love the hair!"

"Thanks, Aunt Grace. You seem to be the only one." Amarelle retorted as they made their way out to Grace's black Nissan Altima

They stopped by Grace's house to put up Ama's bags and so Grace could fetch that book for her niece. Little did Ama know that her whole world was going to change over the summer.

"I'm not sure Miami is the right place to stay." Austin stated making Chance laugh

"Why?" Luke asked

"It's loud. A secluded mountain vacation makes more sense." Austin replied

"You got to pick last time. This time it was Adam's turn." Luke countered making the rest of the band snicker

"You sound like a dad scolding his kid." Rob stated, trying not to laugh

"Well I am in a way." Luke laughed, "Everyone knows these things are voted on. We all agree before the plans are solidified and reservations made."

"I know." Austin sighed in defeat

"It'll be fun, you'll see, baby. We'll get to hang out on the beach. There's some pretty rad clubs here. All the ocean activities! It's gonna be great!" Chance said, leaning over to kiss his boyfriend's cheek

"Chance and Austin have one room. Tim and Adam have one room. Rob and I will have another. Yes, the couples have a Queen sized bed while our room has two twin beds. This place looks amazing. We're gonna have a great time, guys." Luke stated as they pulled up in front of the beach-front house

"Oh wow. This place is gorgeous!" Adam exclaimed

"Let's go put our bags up. I'm sure everyone could use a nap after the long flight." Luke said, opening the door up

"How did you get this place?" Tim asked as they made their way inside

"It belongs to a friend of mine. He lives with his girlfriend but didn't want to put this place up for sale. So he rents it out. I called him to see if he knew any place that was for rent for just the summer and this place happened to be vacant." Luke stated

"Well tell your friend we are very grateful!" Rob laughed before they took their bags upstairs

Tim shut the door to their room before walking over and engulfing his lover in a passionate kiss. Adam moaned into their kiss. This time away, even if their friends and bandmates were here too, was just what they needed. No work, just relaxation and some much-needed lovin'. Tim's hands slipped under Adam's shirt making the blond shiver from the contact.

"Hey guys! Luke says his friend told him about this bar that sounds pretty neat. Everyone wants to go down and check it out." Rob said through the door

"Cool. When are we going?" Tim said as he pulled away from Adam

The blond beatboxer pouted making Tim smirk. The growing problem in his jeans were more than evident. Adam had to readjust himself while Rob opened the door.

"Maybe half an hour. Luke's talking to his friend right now about where the best place to go for water activities." Rob chuckled

"Gotcha." Tim said before turning to look at Adam, "What a better way to start this little vacation than getting trashed!"

It was Adam's turn to smirk. They all knew he was a horny drunk. Adam expected nights of drinking and wild, sloppy sex. He didn't think it would start so soon! The trio walked downstairs so they could check out the house before they left for the evening. They discovered there were basic food supplies already stocked. Milk, cheese, eggs, lunch meat, bread, cereal, orange juice, coffee, tea, peanut butter.