Shop till she drops!

"Hey Doll! I have a short list of the things Tim & I need. I also have you some cash so you can get it. Don't even try to argue with me about. Get whatever you need, too." Adam said, handing her a piece of paper folded over some bills

"Thank you, sweetie. We'll be back as soon as we can." She said, stuffing the paper into her back pocket before leaning up and kissing him

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to deepen their kiss. She moaned into it making him chuckle slightly.

"Hey Ama! I'm ready whenever you are." Nate said, interrupting the moment the blond and purple headed woman were sharing

"Alright, I'm ready." She said, turning her attention to Nate

They chatted the whole way to the store getting to know one another a little bit. She was going to be spending a lot of time with the band and crew, so she wanted to make friends. He had her laughing at some tour stories while they started their shopping trip. He had a cart and she had a cart. Taking her phone of her pocket, she looked at what she'd typed out.

They talked about food and how she'd love to create some video game food "in real life". He was curious about that, so she explained about games she'd played and some of the food in it. He was intrigued making her laugh. Amarelle promised when they had some time, she'd show him one of her favorite games and some of the food in it.

Having the toiletries she wanted and some of the stuff on Adam's list, she started the long process of picking out what the bus needed. Nate suggested she get some folding tables to play games on in the lounge and when they wanted to relax outside the bus. Ama thanked him for the great suggestion. They really needed everything. Cookware, glassware, groceries, cleaning supplies, pots & pans. This was not something she was looking forward to doing.

She picked up a nice coffee pot and a crock pot. As she was looking at the boxes of pot sets, an older woman came down the aisle. Seeing Amarelle looking a bit confused, she walked over.

"Cast iron is the way to go, sweetie." The older woman said

"Oh? Why is that?" Amarelle asked

The older woman chuckled, "It's made of iron which means it's sturdy as heck. Drop it and you don't have to worry about it breaking. Unless you drop it on your foot! It can take the heat and it heats evenly. It's basically nonstick once you season it properly, which doesn't take long at all.

A properly seasoned cast iron skillet is so much better than any of this so-called 'nonstick' pans these days. They are incredibly versatile. They can go from stove-top to oven and can cook just about anything."

"Oh wow." Amarelle stated

"Get a few of them in various sizes. You won't be disappointed." The older woman told her with a smile

"Thank you, Ma'am! I definitely will." Amarelle replied

She looked at the different cast iron skillets. 'Man, there's a lot of choices!' she thought to herself with a frown, 'How do I which sizes I should get?' She picked one each of varying sizes. She also picked a nonstick pot for pasta. There was limited space on the bus, so she didn't want to buy too many "bulky" items. Looking through the cookware and bakeware aisles, she decided collapsible items would do, if they worked.

Collapsible colanders & measuring cups in various sizes, dish drainer, storage bowls, even some silicone collapsible baking pans and funnels. As she looked at the shelves, her eyes landed on some magnetic spice tins. 'Make the most of your space' the packaging said. Standing in the aisle just staring at it, she began to think whether it would be feasible to put them up and if they would work or not. They didn't really use wall space as much as counter space, she remembered Tim telling her one day. She thought that getting the magnetic spice tins would be a good idea.