We need to talk

Amarelle spent all summer, every waking moment she could, with her two new companions. They went out of their way to make her feel special, loved, and wanted. The trio had found their rhythm. They enjoyed the sights of Miami. They enjoyed the beaches. They enjoyed one another. Grace had opened an account especially for Amarelle's schooling. All three were authorized to deposit money into it.

Tim's house was in Nashville while Adam's house was in Minnesota. They stayed wherever they wanted. The pair had talked about what will happen with Ama. Will she stay in Miami after she graduates? Would she be interested in moving? What will happen if she stayed home (wherever home was) while they were on the road? Did they want her staying home? Could she come out on the road with them?

"Babe? I think we need to talk." Tim stated, getting Adam's attention from the game he was playing

"Oh? What about?" Adam questioned, furrowing his brows

"Our living arrangement. I know your family and little girl is in Minnesota. I'm not trying to pull you away from that. It doesn't really make sense to have two houses. Ya know?" Tim nervously stated

He was unsure how the love of his life was going to take this conversation. Seeing Adam smiling up at him calmed his nerves some.

"I've been thinking about that a lot the last few days. Especially if we see a long-term relationship with Ama. She needs a stable home, too." Adam replied

"I love my house in Nashville. But when I bought it, I bought it for me and Jenika." Tim started out, running his hand through his hair nervously, "We need to find a house for us. You, me, and Amarelle."

"Where are you wanting to live?" Adam questioned

"Well, Tennessee would be fairly central to everything. Minnesota, Florida, Texas." Tim said, looking up into the soft blue eyes of his lover, "But we can live wherever you two want to live! This is y'alls house too."

"Maybe we should talk to Ama about this. Since this involves her too." Adam suggested

"That's a good idea." Tim grinned as he reached for his phone

"Hey sexy! Would you mind some company?" Tim texted to her

It took a few minutes and Tim began to get a little nervous. Adam laughed softly, patting his lover's leg comfortingly.

"I'd love some company! Just give us another hour and we should be home! XoXo" She finally replied

The pair were laying on their stomachs looking at Adam's laptop as they tried to search for a house. It had to be off the road and have plenty of space between them and the neighbors. Privacy was even more crucial now that they were in a poly relationship. Adam kept good watch on the time which amused Tim greatly. Right at the one-hour mark, Adam was getting himself ready to go. Tim sat at the edge of the bed to put his boots on while Adam was packing up his laptop.

They were talking about what amenities they'd want in their house when they pulled up in front of Ama's house. There was a new vehicle in the driveway making both men look at one another. What if this was another "gentleman caller", as Tim's grandmother would say, for Amarelle?

"Maybe...maybe it's just a friend of Zane's? Or Maverick's? Adam stuttered nervously as they walked up to the front door and knocked

They could hear someone running to the door. Ama swung it open with a huge grin.

"Hi! Come see the new car they just bought me!" Amarelle exclaimed, obviously a bit excited about her car, as she grabbed both men by the hand and drug them to the Lincoln they had passed on their way to the door