Paris

A/N: I love their version so much. This video isn't mine, it belongs to Jenn DeMent. It was published on her YouTube channel on Published on May 5, 2015 

We're gonna pretend they're still doing this one in their show (because I love it and it's my story :P) and this is what they opened this show with.

Another two weeks had gone by and Amarelle still hadn't returned to the tour. She'd gotten more work while she was in Nashville. One was a wedding, one was an engagement party, one was a solo artist, she even had a small recording studio reach out to her to do a website for them. She was proud that her reputation was growing, and she loved working in her chosen field, but she was really missing her two favorite fellas.

The trio were Face-Timing one evening, catching up on things since she'd left the tour. It made her sad to hear that Adam wasn't feeling well. He looked paler than usual, his normally beautiful hair was damp and matted, and even his bright eyes seemed a bit dull this evening. Amarelle could see him shivering and just past the pair she could see used tissues on the bed. She hated the state the beatboxer was in, especially knowing she couldn't do anything for him.

"He'll be ok. You know men, when we get sick with even the simplest things, we act like we're dying." Tim chuckled, wrapping an arm around Adam's shoulders, "But I promise I've been taking care of him. Orange juice, Gatorade and water. I had Nate go out and buy a bunch of the microwaveable chicken noodle soup cups. When he's not needed for anything, he's wrapped up in a blanket in his bunk."

"Have you given him anything? Tylenol? Mucinex? Any type of cold medicine?" She asked

"He doesn't want it." Tim shook his head

"Baby, if you've been sick for weeks or it's going on for more than a week, you probably need some sort of medicine. A simple cold can turn into Bronchitis. Bronchitis can easily turn in Pneumonia. People still die from that. Neither of us could live without you, Adam." Amarelle faux-scolded the blond making him lower his head

"Mmmkay." He mumbled

"We love you, Adam, and neither of us like seeing you sick and miserable." She said soothingly

He promised if he wasn't feeling better in a few days, he'd have Luke take him to the doctor. Amarelle nodded, happy with the compromise, as she turned her attention to Tim. They talked about the tour, some of the antics of Austin and Chance, and where all they'd been. There was talk of going back to Europe soon which made everyone very happy and excited. Tim wanted her to come too so she promised she'd do everything in her power to make it happen.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Are you sure you want me coming along?"

"Yes, baby! You've never been and it'll be fun to go all touristy together!" Adam hugged her from behind

Rob chuckled at the pair as Luke was going over customs, their itinerary, and about the venues they'd be performing in. Amarelle couldn't concentrate on anything else as she thought about this trip. Yes, she still had work to do but she wasn't going to miss the opportunity to go out and see the sights and take all the photographs she could!

The flight was approximately nine hours long, the longest flight she'd ever taken, and she hoped she'd be able to get a little sleep on the plane! Having their itinerary ready, Luke began ushering people back to their rooms to finish packing up since they did have flights to catch. Leaving the country was much more of a pain that just flying around the country, according to him. Her bags were still packed up, so she remained in the lobby while she waited on everyone else.