Home Life

She set her tripod up with one of her cameras before making sure everything was working properly. As she was doing that, Tim was sitting on the couch going over what they should say for the intro to their "coming out as a poly triad" video. Adam was on the phone with his mother who had called him since she'd seen some of the social media postings.

"I'm all set up and ready to go whenever y'all are." Ama looked at Tim who was still just staring into space.

"Hmm? Ok. Just waiting on Adam." Tim absent-mindedly stated.

"Hey guys. Y'all doing a Facebook Live?" Austin asked as the rest of the band and Luke boarded.

"Not exactly. This is going to be a short introduction into a video that we're going to post. A mini home movie if you will showing our lifestyle as a triad and how we make things work. Show people that this lifestyle can work and be fulfilling." Amarelle explained as Adam walked up, shoving his phone in his pocket.

"Let me know when you want to start filming and I'll hit the button for you." Luke smiled at the petite woman.

"Where should we sit? Everyone knows me and Tim are married." Adam looked between Tim and Ama.

"She should be in the middle." Chance suggested making everyone look at him funny, "What? This is about her after all. You two who are legally married kissing and hugging on her."

"He's got a point there. Show solidarity in your relationship." Luke added.

Tim scooted over to give Ama room to sit down. Adam sat on her right. She liked being sandwiched in between the two men. She felt so loved and protected with them. Tim took a deep breath before nodding towards their manager. Adam took Ama's right hand and laced their fingers together while Tim took her left hand. She gave each of them a squeeze as Luke gave them the thumbs up to signal the video was going.

"Hey guys! I'm sure you've seen the social media postings about Adam and I and this amazing young woman right here." Tim took a deep breath, "Our personal lives are private but we want to explain our relationship."

"The three of us are in a polyamorous relationship. We are a triad which means that each of us are involved with the other two. We are an unconventional family but a family nonetheless. Yes, Tim and Adam are legally married by the eyes of the US government. My marriage to Tim and Adam are not seen as a legal marriage. Yet.

I share their last name, I'm on the mortgage and insurance, and all that fun, boring marital type of stuff. I know there's a lot of people out there that scoff at polys, so we want to show you what our home life is like as a triad. Thank you for all your understanding."

Luke held his hand and motioned for them to wait about ten seconds before he shut the video off. He smiled at the trio and said they had done a good job.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They had two weeks off so Ama knew this was the perfect opportunity to film a slice of their life for their "coming out" video. The trio stopped to pick up Cerise for the summer as well before flying into Nashville. Ama wanted to give Adam and Cerise a few days to get settled into a routine before starting their filming. The little girl was excited to get to spend the whole summer with her daddy, poppa, and momma making all three adults excited too.

Four days into their break, Ama grabbed her video camera, put on the chest strap, and walked downstairs. Tim was making breakfast when she entered the kitchen.

"Hey everyone! You may know this handsome Earth shaker here. We all take turns cooking and cleaning. Since Tim is making breakfast, either Adam or I will clean up from breakfast, including the dishes. How do y'all do it at your house? Say hi, sweetie!" Ama stated making Tim turn around.