On the road again!

A/N: The text in italics & centered is a dream. Enjoy ;)

Over their day and half free, the group visited the Ryman Auditorium, the Musicians Hall of Fame & Museum (which none of the guys had visited before), The Parthenon & the gallery inside as well as a decent tour of Centennial Park. They also took in Andrew Jackson's Hermitage which was a "beautifully preserved plantation house and museum". Amarelle giggled as they toured the museum.

She took lots of pictures. Partly for her aunt whom had never been to Nashville, and partly for herself. Amarelle loved documenting things, and this was a journey she didn't want to forget! She got some pretty neat shots of the guys being goofy. She took some selfies. Austin got some photos on her phone of her, Tim & Adam. It amused Austin to see how grateful she was for helping her get photos!

"Well, this has been fun." Austin laughed as they were making their way back to Tim's house

"Hey! I've had a lot of fun today!" Amarelle said, shaking her finger at the tall Georgian

He threw his hands up in defense making the rest of the truck laugh.

"Well, is everyone ready to hit the road again?" Luke asked as Adam and Austin were preparing lunch

"Yeah. I love having a few days off in a row, but I can't wait to hit the stage again." Rob replied with a warm smile

"Could I record a few of your performances?" Amarelle asked

"Sure! What for?" Luke asked

"Mostly to see if I can." She chuckled, "See if my little cameras are good enough to record a concert, if the sound will pick up the voices correctly or not. And to see if I can edit concert footage."

"So.... You want to use our shows as kind of a science experiment?" Austin asked

"Since you put it like that..." Amarelle trailed with a shy smile

"Yeah, sure." Chance said

They'd be leaving later that evening and most wanted to get their stuff off the one bus before they hit the road. Amarelle cleaned up from lunch while Tim & Adam did some last-minute packing. She was nervous about this endeavor. When everyone was ready to head to where the busses were parked, they called two cabs. There was no sense in Tim driving his truck there and then home just to call a cab to take him back.

She took her bags and headed straight for their bus while everyone else went to the other bus. While they were gathering their things, she was putting hers up and trying to get settled. They'd need to stop at some point for some essential items. Cookware, glassware, groceries. For now, they'd have to make do with getting some drinks from the truck stop until they go to Wal-Mart. Smacking her forehead, she realized they didn't have bedding. At least she didn't.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" Rob asked when he saw her smack herself in the forehead

"No bedding." She retorted

He looked surprised for a moment.

"We can use ours off the other bus but I guess you're kinda stuck, huh?" He chuckled

"We definitely need to make a trip to Wal-Mart soon." She shrugged

"Wow guys! This bus is amazing!" She heard another woman exclaim

"You gotta check out the entire bus." Austin happily exclaimed making Amarelle laugh

"Hello!" Amarelle said to the pretty brunette woman as Austin pulled her through the bunk area