Chaustin

A/N: Get ready for a few more feels ;) I hope this turns out as romantic as it did in my head. If you've ever seen the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", that's where I got the one idea from. Enjoy ;)

Tim moved to sit back on his stool, after kissing Ama and then Adam, while the pair remained cuddled up on the bed. He was re-reading what he'd already read when no one could really pay attention to it. This time, he had Ama's full attention. Adam just laid there enjoying having Ama in his arms. He would look up and smile at Tim as he read. Every now and then he'd kiss her shoulder or neck.

Ama was busy listening to Tim read poetry. Some of it really hit her "in the feels" as some of her college friends would say. His amazingly deep voice didn't help, either. She loved it, his voice, the poetry, how they had put all this together to make her feel better. It was very romantic and thoughtful. Tim looked up and found two sets of eyes staring at him. He grinned as he began reading once more. Amarelle was mesmerized by Tim.

Austin had never felt so relaxed in all his life. He had really enjoyed the day that his boyfriend had planned for them. Chance had them tuxedo's ready at the hotel he'd rented for the night so that he could take his love to the Ziff Ballet Opera House to see CIRQUE DU SOLEIL "Zumanity". He thought it would set the mood for the rest of the night, if the review's he'd seen were any indication. Austin was shocked to see where his boyfriend was taking him.

It was a little bit naughty, a little bit amazing, a little bit sensual, and a whole of sexual. As they sat there watching the show, he could tell the man sitting to his left (Chance, btw) was getting a bit turned on. The truth was, so was he! The show was just incredible. Chance thought it was even better than some of the reviews he'd read. Austin seemed kind of dazed which made him chuckle. He grabbed his boyfriend's hand and led him out to their rental car.

Chance had reserved a center table near one of the trees covered in bistro lights at Cecconi's. The reviews were great and suggested this. It was supposed to be very romantic and that's exactly what he wanted. This evening was all about romance and seduction for Chance. He hoped that his lover would enjoy what he had planned for the grand finale, as well! Once they were seated and had given their drink orders, Austin turned to Chance.

"Well you certainly know how to show a fella a good time." Austin stated, South Georgia accent coming in thick

"Oh our evening isn't quite over yet, my dear." Chance grinned

"Really? What else do you have in store?" Austin asked, batting his eyelashes

"You'll have to wait and see. Let's just enjoy our meal, the ambiance of the restaurant, and one another's company." Chance replied, reaching across the table and grabbing Austin's hand

"You are such a tease!" Austin retorted as their waitress came back with their drinks

They gave their orders and the waitress promptly left. The pair took in their surroundings as they chatted about the show Chance had taken them too. It was the main topic of conversation throughout dinner. Chance could see how relaxed and happy Austin was. The younger man had no clue what he was planning. A few glasses of wine through dinner had Austin even more relaxed and a little bit....excited. Chance paid for their dinner before slipping his arm around his boyfriend's waist and leading him out to their rental.

It wasn't a long drive to the hotel. Austin was thinking of how badly he wanted to feel his lover. Chance led them through the lobby and to the elevators. Austin decided now was a good time to begin working on Chance. He started nibbling on Chance's ear as they waited for the elevator making the older man laugh slightly. The whole way to their room, Austin was trying to seduce his lover. Chance resisted because he was the one to be doing the seducing this evening!