Fight Night

A/N: I just want to thank everyone who's commented and voted! You guys rock! I want to say that this was a really hard chapter to write. Not just because of the fight scene. On that note: remember, I'm not used to writing fight scenes so if it sucks don't hate me too bad :P I also want to dedicate this chapter to 08wvidolfan and ObsessedwithTidam. I hope y'all like this ;)

"Amarelle, it's so good to see you again!" Her friend Tracy said as she stood up to pull her into a hug

"It's nice to see you too." Amarelle replied, pulling out of the hug

"You remember Dawn, Shane, Jack, Emily, and Sarah, right?" Tracy pointed everyone out as Ama sat down in between Jack and Emily

"Mostly." Ama chuckled as Dawn waved the waitress over

"So, what have you been doing since you transferred?" Tracy inquired

"I moved to Nashville after graduation and I'm now working as a Freelancer." Ama grinned

"Nashville? Why'd you move there?" Dawn raised her eyebrows

"I moved in with my boyfriends."

"Boyfriends? As in more than one? Do they know about one another?" Tracy exclaimed making Ama laugh.

"Yes. They're bisexual and married to one another." Amarelle ran her hands through her hair as she spoke.

"Holy shit, girl. Are they hot?" Sarah asked

Amarelle just grinned before asking about how everyone else were doing. Tracy caught her friend up on her life. Nothing seemed to extraordinary with the group she was hanging with for the night. Was the life she had been trying to build with Tim & Adam honestly that astonishing? 'Oh, I'd love to visit Italy' Amarelle heard one of the girls say bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Italy's amazing. Gorgeous country side, phenomenal architecture, friendly people. You would love it." Amarelle softly smiled.

"How do you know?" Dawn raised an eyebrow

"I went with my boyfriend's and their band when they did a short tour of Europe. We've only been back in the US about a week." Amarelle explained

"Damn." Shane gasped

Amarelle subconsciously thrust her chest out and her shoulders back as she sat there. 'Yes, my life is amazing' she thought looking at everyone as they talked about her getting to see Europe. The group got her talking about her time in Europe which she happily told them all she wanted to know. An hour or two, and several drinks later, Jack was getting overly friendly. He kept resting his hand on her knee. She would always politely remove it with a shake of her head. Another man touching her felt dirty.

Amarelle was bringing the next round of drinks for the table, passing them out with a smile. Jack began making comments and crude suggestions. In trying to be polite, she sugar-coated things as she kept declining Jack's advances. As the night went on, it became harder and harder for her to hide her irritation about it.

"Look, you see this ring." Amarelle held up both her hands, "And this ring? They are promise rings from each of my boyfriends. I am very happy with them both. Quit hitting on me because I'm not interested."

"Woah there, little miss hostility." Jack stated making everyone laugh, "Chill."

"Jack, be nice." Tracy shook her finger at him