Like a family

Amarelle felt soft kisses on her neck which roused her from her sleep. Opening her eyes, she found Adam was still asleep. A deep rumble was felt against her neck making her giggle as a warm hand slipped underneath her tank top. It had been months since she'd been touched, and her body was reacting already. As she closed her eyes again, she began biting her lower lip. More kisses to her neck as Tim's right hand played with her breast.

She rolled over so she was facing the brunette. Adam grunted as she moved making her giggle slightly. Tim cupped her face with both hands before crashing his lips to hers. If she didn't know any better, she could have sworn he moaned into their kiss as well. The pair had gotten so into just kissing they didn't realize Adam had woken up until he scooted closer to Amarelle and wrapped his arm around her waist and begin planting kisses on her neck. Her whole body began to tingle, having missed the physical attention from both men.

She could feel Adam pressing into her backside. He was not what you would call a small man. She pushed her butt into him earning a low moan in response. Tim was kissing her throat, so her head was leaned back to give him easier access. Adam took the opportunity to assault her mouth. Her hands were worming their way underneath Tim's t-shirt as Adam was using one of his hands to slowly raise her tank upwards.

Slowly, clothing began to be discarded. As much as she had missed sex, she was loving this slow-burn of just kissing and caressing. Soft kisses turned into soft moans. Light touches turned into soft squeezes. It made her heart flutter. As Tim was kissing down her chest, Adam was nipping at her neck. She ran her hands through Tim's soft brown hair, eyes closed, and enjoying the feeling of being back with her lovers.

Tim purposefully avoided her crotch area as he let his hands wander her lower body. This wasn't about jumping right into sex. He wanted to remember her body. He wanted to memorize her body again. He wanted her to understand she meant more to them than just fabulous sex. Adam moved her so she was laying on her back. It was easier for him to kiss her that way. Tim wasn't complaining, either! She turned her attention from Tim to Adam as he caught her lips once more in a heated kiss.

Feeling Ama tugging at his t-shirt made Adam grin into their kiss. He pulled away just long enough to slip the shirt off. Tim was kissing around her stomach while his left hand was gently massaging her breast. Adam gently bit her lower lip earning a low moan for his effort. She began to squirm around just wanting to feel both men touching her. Touches and kisses became more frantic and lust-filled. Adam pulled her onto her left side as they kissed giving Tim access to her back and backside.

She let her hand trail down Adam's side, moving to give his cute little tush a squeeze. He responded by pressing himself into her. That earned him a playful smack to the butt making Tim look over at his husband and grin. Adam buried his face in her neck as Tim ran his fingers down the middle of her back. She shivered from the contact as his fingers slowly ran over her hip and down her leg. Her moans were silenced from Adam's lips until he pulled away making her pout at him.

The blond pushed her back onto her back with a smirk. She raised her eyebrow as she looked between him and Tim. Adam suddenly grabbed both her hands and pinned them above her head. She squirmed trying to get out of his grasp but his grip was tight. Amarelle nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt light kisses on her inner left thigh. Adam cupped her cheek with his free hand as he passionately kissed her. Tim began kissing his way up her body until he reached her breasts. Tim's tongue flicked across her hardened nipple making her arch her back in silent response.

Amarelle had each hand in one man's hair. Her left was pulling Adam closer to her as they kissed. Her right hand was simply running through Tim's locks. After a few minutes, both men pulled away from her making her pout. Tim kissed the tip of her nose before sliding off the bed. If things were going to go any further, they needed some condoms. She watched as Adam did a quick little strip tease, out of his jeans and boxers, while Tim was digging through his bag.