First Time

A/N: This got way more heated than I had originally planned but I hope y'all enjoy :D I'm not used to writing like this, lol.

Grace could see Amarelle was still a bit down as they began their long drive back to Florida. She hoped her niece's new boyfriends would be able to bring her out of this. Grace finally got Ama talking a few hours after they hit the road. The young woman had her driver's license but no car of her own. They talked about taking turns driving and just driving straight through. Ama was fine with it, she just wanted to get back to Florida as quickly as possible. She wanted to see Adam and Tim.

Tim was talking with Luke about their plans for when Amarelle returned from Texas making his manager smile at him. There was some club that Austin was dying to go to. This was the perfect opportunity. Tim thanked Luke profusely with a smile. Rob shuffled his way downstairs and poured himself a cup of coffee. He'd been up late video chatting with his wife. Luke was telling Rob about their plans when Chance and Austin walked into the kitchen.

They were all more than happy to let Tim and Adam have the house for the evening to cheer up Amarelle. Austin wanted to know when they were having this night out but Luke couldn't tell them. It depended on when Grace and Ama returned from Texas. Chance began thinking this might be the perfect opportunity to take his lover out for a romantic day. He did still have the ring he'd bought. He thought Austin would like it. Spa day, massages, maybe a little shopping, fine food, maybe a wine tasting, then moving into a romantic evening. Oh yeah. He just had to make the reservations.

Chance looked over at Austin who was chatting and laughing with Rob. He smiled and his heart skipped a beat. Austin wouldn't leave him. Austin was his soulmate. Since his lover was preoccupied, he slipped out of the kitchen and headed to their room. Plans needed to be hashed out and reservations made. The whole day needed to be perfect. It had to set the mood for that night!

"We should be back in Miami by about 2pm tomorrow afternoon, according to Aunt Grace. We're taking turns driving so we're gonna drive straight through. Can't wait to see you both!" Amarelle texted to their group chat

Ama quickly took a selfie of her with her seat leaned back and sent it. Grace was driving and Ama had her seat leaned back so she could try and catch a nap before her turn behind the wheel.

"We can't wait to see you either! Drive safe, ok? It's better to arrive late than not at all!" Adam replied since Tim was taking a shower

She smiled at his reply before setting her phone in her lap and closing her eyes. It didn't take long for her to drift off to sleep. One would drive for 4-6 hours then they'd switch off. The one not driving would take a nap and rest up. It was much easier on them driving this way. Amarelle would start thinking about her "family" and get depressed. Then she'd start thinking of Tim and Adam and smile. It was exciting and she was so thankful they were cool with the poly relationship. Adam was very flirty and it made her giggle.

Both women were awake as they drove through Florida. Grace could see that Ama was getting anxious. It made her chuckle to herself. They still had several hours of driving to do before they were home. Ama sent a text to their group chat as soon as they'd entered Florida letting them know that they'd made it back to the Sunshine State. Tim said one of them would be picking her up from her house at around 6:00pm and for her to be ready. It was casual, according to Tim. She promised she'd be ready with a wink.

Tim was the one bouncing off the walls making Adam laugh. They had to go to the store to get the things Tim would need for dinner as well as a few other necessities. Chance told Luke that he was making plans for the day for himself and Austin and that they wouldn't be back until the following morning. That just left Luke and Rob to find something to do that evening. Luke called Zane to see if he had any suggestions.