Extra

Almost a year later, things were getting hectic. She had created a Cinderella room as Cerise's bedroom at their house. Dena had her registered for Kindergarten in Nederland. After she graduated from Kindergarten at the end of that May, she would move into their home in Tennessee. As much as it pained the trio, they made the decision that Amarelle would stay at home once Cerise started primary school.

Amarelle had created her own media company and named it ATA Media Incorporated. She created her company's logo, she branded herself as best as she could, and even created her own company's website. She took a professional photo of herself, purple hair and all, for the website. It was professional yet showcased what all she could offer her clients. She even put samples of her own work, in thumbnail form (clickable to see the full thing), in her biography page so people could see for themselves what she was capable of.

Although she hated admitting it, she needed help. She hated turning clients down because she was swamped as it was. Having such high standards for work, she scrutinized each applicant thoroughly. Not just background checks. She called their colleges, she looked at their transcripts, she looked over their portfolios. If they didn't have one, she declined to even consider them for her company. She had high very high standards for work and she expected the very same from anyone she employed!

It took her a bit to get an appropriate application created. She didn't want it to be the standard type of job application. She also didn't want the work space to be the standard office. Amarelle didn't believe that you should get up and dread going to work. The real estate agent that helped them find their dream home also helped her find a good building for a first office. Her credit was good enough she was able to get a loan for the building and had enough left over to furnish it.

She still did a lot of work from home and tried to head out on the road as much as she could. They were hitting Oklahoma, Tulsa to be exact, and would be there for a few days. There were two shows planned, quite a bit of press, and a day or two off. Amarelle was excited to go gambling with the crazy group she was with. Her excitability was only matched by Austin's! They had a show that night, so she just stayed on the bus while the crew got the stage set up and got herself caught up on work.

She was making very good money at what she did. Ama was able to set aside a generous portion of what she earned into an interest-bearing savings account. She paid for whatever she wanted with no problems. Currently, she was still looking over a few applications she'd received. Besides another media specialist, she figured she'd need a receptionist as well. At least for the time being the receptionist would be a general manager-type as well helping her keep things running smoothly.

"Hey, a few of us are heading out to grab a bite to eat. Care to join us?" Nate flashed her a warm smile as he boarded the bus.

"Sure! I need a break from this site anyways." Amarelle chuckled as she saved her work, "So, who all is 'us'?"