Getting to know one another

She left the group alone when Luke said his friend had just arrived. Tim kissed her left cheek while Adam kissed her right. With a giggle, she told them to send her a text when they were ready to go. She went to hang with her aunt in the main bar after grabbing her book and charger. Grace was curious as to what was happening so Amarelle told her with a shy smile. Two hours had gone by when her phone buzzed on the counter. A text from Adam made her smile.

"We're saying our goodbyes now. Are you hungry? We're thinking of finding somewhere to grab a bite where we can sit and chat. See you in a few minutes, beautiful :D"

She smiled shyly.

"What's go you smiling over there?" Grace asked

She showed Grace the text Adam had sent to her.

"Why don't you just go upstairs to the lounge? It's relaxing, you can get food, and it's intimate." Grace suggested

Adam was the first to make it upstairs to the main floor. He smiled as soon as he'd seen her.

"Hi." Amarelle shyly stated

"He's starving but he's dragging his feet." Adam laughed

"This is my Aunt Grace. This is Adam." Amarelle said, introducing the pair

"And I'm Tim. It's nice to meet you." Tim said as he walked up

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you both." Grace smiled as she shook their offered hands, "I was just telling Ama if you want food and an intimate place to relax and chat, you can always go upstairs to the lounge."

"Oh?" Tim stated, raising his eyebrow

"Yes, follow me." Grace smiled as she slid off her stool

The trio followed her to the staircase that wasn't obvious so if you didn't know it was there, you'd miss it. The second floor housed a more intimate seating. The décor on this floor was meant to give an air of intimacy and closeness. Like the basement, there was a smaller bar for those patrons. There was also a bathroom. The music that was playing on this floor was quieter and softer than the other areas of the bar. This floor was created for intimacy!

"Holy moly!" Adam exclaimed making Grace smile

"Will this work for an intimate chat?" Grace asked, smirking at the two men

"I believe it will." Tim chuckled, "Know any good waitresses?"

"You can order from the bar and someone will bring it up to you. You'll have to order your drinks at the bar as well." Grace stated, "Now, I shall leave the three of you to your evening."

Adam smiled and told Amarelle to pick them a table. She looked around and decided on the table in the corner. There weren't any other patrons around it. Adam was happily staring at her butt as she walked in front of them. Tim was grinning as she slid into the booth. Adam slid in on her right side but Tim stood in front of the table. He asked what everyone wanted to drink making his tall, blond lover smile at him. She wanted a Blue Hawaiian while Adam wanted a Mai Tai. Tim smiled before walking to the bar to get their drinks. He returned a few minutes later with drinks and menus.

She opted for the boneless wings in honey bbq sauce with carrot and celery sticks and lots of ranch. Tim went with, big surprise, the baby back ribs again. She chuckled at the tall brunette making him give her an innocent look. Adam decided to go with the Chicken Francais, house salad with ranch, and baked potato with everything. Tim wrote everything down and took it to the bartender. He came back and got settled.

"So, what upset you so much earlier you were crying?" Tim asked, resting his right hand on her left leg

She sighed, hated to have to tell them all about her family problems.