Final trek

Cerise had finished her dinner and was coloring in one of her coloring books when Amarelle exited the bathroom. She made sure the young girl had finished her dinner then picked up all the trash. Before putting her phone on the charger, she got the movie going for Cerise. The toddler asked if she'd color with her, so Ama smiled then got settled on her belly next to the blond-headed little girl.

They colored all through the movie talking about Disney Princesses, their favorite Disney movies, and food. They talked about the drive to Miss Dena's and what Cerise might want in her new bedroom. The toddler began giggling when Ama told her that she'd be decorating her room for her. Around 8pm, Ama decided to call it a night. She got Cerise into her PJ's and then settled in the other bed making sure to give the child her favorite teddy bear to sleep with. She unhooked her laptop from the TV and got it all packed back up.

After climbing into her bed, she set her alarm. Checking her phone one last time, she turned the light off and scooted around to find a comfortable position.

"Good night Ama." Cerise's little voice called out.

"Good night sweet Cerise. Pleasant dreams." Amarelle replied, unable to keep the small smile off her face.

Cerise drifted off to sleep quickly. Amarelle, not so much. Her career was going quite well. She was constantly fielding offers for work. She never wanted for work, either. There were a few clients she was negotiating with overseas that she was excited about. Could she handle her career, that she had worked so hard to go to school for and to build, and having a family? That was the million-dollar question.

The annoying sound of her alarm brought her out of sleep. Rubbing her eyes, she didn't even remember drifting off to sleep. Cerise was still sleeping soundly and looked so adorable cuddling with her teddy bear. Ama's bladder was screaming at her, so she threw the covers off and quietly made her way into the bathroom. After washing her hands, she walked back into the room to find herself something to wear for the day. They'd be making to Dena's house that evening. She found the right outfit and smiled.

The next thing was finding a cute outfit for Cerise. As she was digging through the girl's bag, she woke up. She needed to go potty, so Ama helped as much as she needed to. After washing her tiny hands, they walked back into the room. Ama told her she was trying to pick out an outfit for her to wear today since they'd be making it to Miss Dena's house. Cerise wanted to match Ama, taking the taller woman aback. She finally put together an outfit for her tiny companion.