Mr. and Mrs. and Mr. Foust

A/N: I hope this turned out as well as it did in my head! Enjoy sexy time smut ;)

Adam had suggested ordering dinner from Tim's favorite Chinese place. They were watching movies, and snuggling together on the couch, while they waited for their dinner to arrive. Adam seemed a bit more mischievous than usual but Ama wasn't going to say anything. Tim paid for their dinner when it arrived while Adam got them drinks. They ate dinner in the living room, laughing at the movie they were watching, and just enjoying being together.

After a while, Adam turned the TV off. Tim and Ama looked over at him curiously. Adam simply stood up and headed upstairs. With a shrug, Ama stood up and followed the tall blond. Tim smirked knowing his husband was up to something. When both Tim and Ama had made it to the bedroom, Adam turned to the pair.

"We're gonna do something a little different tonight." Adam confidently stated, "One couple will have sex, the third party will sit in the corner and watch. Preferably while masturbating to the scene before them. That includes you, Ama."

"I do so love when you take charge, dear." Tim winked at the blond, "Which couple goes first?"

"I would like me and Ama to if you don't mind, Tim." Adam replied before kissing his husband's hand

"Fine by me." The brunette smiled back

They all took their time undressing one another. Kissing, caressing, just enjoying one another. Playful smacks to the butt here and there. Innocent pinching. Light love bites. Clothes strewn haphazardly aside. Before long, Tim knew it was time for him to find a seat. Adam was biting her lower lip as her hands rested on his hips. Tim watched as her hands slowly slid upwards, running over his nipples, up his neck. One resting at the back of his head pulling him closer and the other running through his hair.

Tim sat in the corner intensely watching the pair. He knew Adam was already worked up. Watching Adam nibbling on Amarelle, watching them touch, watching them kiss, was better than any porn he had ever seen. This was real. Hearing their pleasured moans was enough that he couldn't stop his hand from bringing out his hard c*ck from his boxers. Adam began kissing her throat, trailing kisses to her hardened nipples.

She ran her hand down his chest, down his stomach, and then wrap around his member. Adam nearly jumped out of his skin at the contact. It was usually Tim's hand he felt. Her tiny, soft hand was a much different feeling, although no less enjoyable. The beatboxer didn't want to cum prematurely, so he removed her hand from his shaft. She opened her eyes to look up at him.

"You want it?" He stared into her eyes

"So baaaaad." She moaned, arching her back making him grin

He let his hand trail down to her womanhood. Feeling how wet she already was meant she was ready to receive him. Adam took a condom from the nightstand but Ama took it out of his hands. He sat up and watched as she delicately rolled it onto his prick. Adam leaned down, forcefully pressing his lips to hers, before moving her to leg to rest on his hip. It gave him deeper access which usually intensified the pleasure for both parties.

The brunette sat back and watched Adam's hips as he slowly thrust in and out. He watched Amarelle biting her lip as she threw her head back. Faster his hand moved. Tim could see her body as it began to tense. She was close. The bass man smiled when she began moving her hips up to meet Adam's thrusts. The beatboxer sped up his own movements, being sure to hit "the spot" over and over. She screamed out some incoherent garble as she rode out her wave of ecstasy.

Tim's hand was moving very fast as he pumped his shaft. He could feel that familiar ball of energy forming. Watching the couple on the bed, hearing his moans of pleasure was enough for him. His seed spewed over his hand. A minute or so later, Adam moaned out something he couldn't quite catch. The blond collapsed on top of the purple-headed beauty beneath him with a satisfied sigh. Her breathing was almost back to normal as she started running her hand through his hair.