Homecoming

"Mmm. I bet you boys are tired. I'll set my alarm and..." She didn't get through with her sentence before she felt herself being grabbed around her waist and picked up off the floor.

"Oh hell no, Missy! No worrying about tomorrow. No alarms. Just us and tonight!" Tim's voice rumbled against her back

It reverbed down her spine and she could have sworn straight to her nether regions. Then again, that deep voice of his always did that to her.

"Oooookay." She giggled right before Tim threw her onto the bed.

A hand came down sort of hard on her right ass cheek making her squeal out followed by a sound she didn't think she'd heard before. It stung but wasn't enough to honestly be painful. It made her insides feel a bit funny as well and she wondered which man had smacked her butt that hard.

"Lace does look great on you." Tim's deep voice rumbled from somewhere around the room.

'What is he doing?' she thought as she lifted her head to try and look around.

"Yes, it does." Adam agreed before a hand, she presumed it was his, came down on her butt once again

"What was that for?!" She called out earning a soft chuckle from her right side as Tim came into her peripheral vision on her left.

"Because I like smacking that beautiful ass of yours."

"She's not the only one with a beautiful ass around here." She heard Tim say.

She closed her eyes and could see the smirk playing on his lips as he spoke and the soft blush on Adam's face at the compliment. As she laid there listening to the back-and-forth between the two men, she wondered when would be a good time to unveil her little surprise for them? After thinking it over, she decided tonight was not the night. She wanted it to be extra special and she'd have to plan it out first.

*SMACK*

"What the hell?" She yelled out

"That's what you get for not paying attention." She heard Adam's Dom voice state

It gave her the shivers.

"What do you want?" She asked

"Roll onto your back."

Amarelle did as she was instructed. Looking around, she found Adam standing at the side of the bed, eyes slowly darkening, as he watched her.

"Adam?" She questioned, eyes never leaving his

"No." Adam said as he stared at her, "I want you on all fours."

She cocked an eyebrow at him. Tim was watching what was going on between his wife and his husband. He knew there was this other side to Adam. No one knew about it except him. Adam had let it slip one drunken night, before they had succumbed to their desires and were still attached to others, about him being interested in the "freaky things". When Adam didn't back down, nor crack a smile, Ama finally complied. Her stubbornness earned another smack to her butt.

Adam had her on all fours on the left side of the bed. Tim began wondering if she even liked this treatment. Did she worry that Adam would take things too far? He looked over at Ama's face to find her eyes closed and her biting her lower lip. 'Did she actually like this?' he thought before Adam turned his attention towards him.

"Timothy. . . get naked." Adam demanded.

That commanding voice sent shockwaves throughout Tim's body although he hated being called by his full first name, and Ama's too for that matter, and the brunette was quick to do as he was told. Adam stood back and watched as Tim stripped himself as quickly as he could. Ama kept looking back, unbeknownst to Adam, to see what was happening behind her since her head was towards the head of the bed.