Australia!

A/N: There is some bits in this chapter that are graphic and gruesome. I'll have a warning before that bit starts. Yes, it is important to what will happen later on I promise you. I hope you're enjoying this so far :)

Olena returned a few hours later with a tired out Cerise. Ama set her laptop aside so she could take the young girl from her friend. Before walking to the bunks, she thanked Olena who only said it was no problem and that they'd had lots of fun. Ama gently laid Cerise on her bunk and moved her favorite stuffed rabbit so the girl could cuddle with it as she slept.

Ama went back to the front so she could get back to actual work. There was planning dinner as well. She was looking up what she would need for a trip to Australia for her one client. Luke boarded sometime later, laptop under his right arm, phone to his ear in his left, manila file folder barely between his right thumb and pointer fingers. She looked at him curiously as he plopped down across from her.

"Yes, I understand that."

"Wasn't it Joe Don who came by and suggested it?" (Luke laughed softly)

"Well, I believe Amarelle is planning on a business trip to Australia. Could they meet us there?"

"I'm not sure Greenshoe would be able to. I'll get ahold of them next."

"Yeah, of course."

"I'll shoot you an email when I have more details. Adam does have his child with him and Ama will be busy with her own clients."

"Well, I'll figure something out." (Luke laughs again)

"Alright. We'll talk again soon."

"When are you going to Australia?" Luke turned his attention to her.

"I'm hashing out details right now. Why?"

"Well, Rascal Flatts are wanting to get this collaboration off the grand. Preferably record the song and video within the same week. They are going to be in Australia for a 2-week long tour starting next week." Luke explained.

"Hm. What day will they be there? My client can work around me and vice versa." She watched him move from his seat to right next to her.

"Here's the calendar of when they'll be in Australia. This window will be our best option I think. Their manager can get us into pretty much any recording studio there. Greenshoe has been doing all their videos lately but I'm not sure they'll be able to fly out to Australia to do one. I still need to talk to them." Luke explained as she looked between the calendar he brought up and her client's email.

"I can work with my client at any time during this window I just need to let them know what days. Someone will need to watch Cerise while we're all busy working." She looked over at him.

"Either I can or I'm sure Olena wouldn't mind. What preparations do you need to make for this trip?"

"Pack, book a hotel and rental car." She thought, "Confirm dates and times with my clients."

"Alright. I can handle the hotel but you'll have to handle your own rental. Let me call Greenshoe and then we'll start making some solid plans." Luke smiled at her, earning a head nod in response.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I'm so excited! Australia, here we come!" Austin bounced in his seat at the gate.

Rob laughed softly at his friend.

"So, uh, how did we get this gig again? We're performing for three days, right?" Chance looked around at the group.